Bevboard

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

I have heard from many that Redbull is illegal in France due to the bad side effects on the heart. Is this true?

To be honest, I'm not sure that Red Bull has any effects, other than maybe placebo. I like to think I grow wings every time I drink it, and sometimes I go along with the hype just to promote the product, but I really don't think it has any effect on me. Maybe I'm just immuned to caffeine?

[ 03-08-2006, 09:12 PM: Message edited by: bullman ]

I pretty much agree. I'm just a goofy as the next person. You know Mountain Dew gets me revved up along with Diet Pepsi but I know it's more mind over matter. There is an old saying that says "If you will it, then it's no dream". I think soda pop works that way too.

I always feel satisfied when I drink an ice cold A list soda pop. Funny but a good cold soda pop always makes me feel ready to take on the day. [img]smile.gif[/img]

[ 03-08-2006, 09:50 PM: Message edited by: Mr Zabe ]

CCE Girlie: France has always banned Red Bull and its clones, for several reasons. They claimed to have studies proving that the ingredient combination was danegrous. There were some Red Bull related deaths in Sweden and Ireland (one teenager had 5 Red Bulls before a basketball game and collapsed and died on the court). They also fed Taurine to rats and noticed very bizarre behavior such as nervousness and self-mutilation.

Energy drinks, including Red Bull, were legalized in France however, sometime last summer I beleive. Their legal limit for every ingredient is that contained in Red Bull. This makes for a quite pathetic energy drink market consisting of Red Bull and Red Bull knockoffs. This is actually the case of every energy drink I've seen come out of Europe.

Speaking of this: Has anyone ever heard of an energy drink in Europe that is NOT a Red Bull clone? Any 16oz's down there or original/interesting/creative ingredient combibnations?

I also heard they banned any sort of beverage that contains vitamins. Not sure how true it is, but strikes me as odd. However, this IS France we're talking about here.

They do drink Mecca cola over there. The radical Islamic version of coke

France is paying and will continue a to pay a very heavy price for their rejection of Americanism. Mecca cola only exists in France due to their massive muslim/arab population. The french are afraid of their own muslim immigration. They are really in deep s**t. They are behind technologically and economically, because they thought that they could be well off without US products and trends. I don't want to turn this into a political thread, but it is my sincere opinion that France is one of the most pathetic countries in the world.

Leave the french women alone! They are georgous.
    Just Kidding Dudeman.
    CCE Girl, is Monster allowed in France?
    Is Rockstar allowed in France?
    Full Throttle?
    AMP?
    I may be very wrong but I think its the same reason (what ever that reason is).

Rockstar claims to be in France (Paris). I'm curious what formats they have there and ingredient formula? Anyone know? I've never seen a 16oz come out of Europe.

Brainy you are mixed up: French Canadian (Quebec) women are gorgeous. Not French from France! These are 2 different people.

Harpers Ferry, West Virginia/ Frederick, Maryland

Why does France need Red Bull anyway? The french are usually jerks. If the don't want to be Americanized then leave them alone.