Bevboard

I like to have a new energy drink very low in calories if any I can add. I used to drink YET but I must have been the only one so they are RIP now. I like RedLine a lot, but don't want to get burned out on that. Anybody have some suggestions?
    If you need an drink sampler I am available! PM or AIM me

We have a drink avail called "Super Speed" If you like PM me your address and Ill send you a sample. You must log your feedback though. Its non carbonated, berry flavored and has a wicked kick. It also has (0 carbs) and (0 calories). Its similar to Redline on an energy aspect, but doesn't give you the chills.

I would like to try a sample!

Under Austrian law if it has no sugar or no carbohydrates it is not an energy drink.
    I agree with the Austrians.

Our drink has no carbs or sugar but it will give you 3x the kick of your average energy drink. There are much stronger ingredients to put in a drink than just sugar. Otherwise we would all be drinking Kool-aid.

The blend of carbohydrates, amino acids, vitamins and caffeine is what makes it an energy drink.
    You may be producing a nutracutical (sp) but not an energy drink. And under Austrian law and I believe the laws of other European countries you would not be permitted to call your product and energy drink.
    And I agree with Austrian law.
    I’m sure you make a fine product but calling it an energy drink is just jumping on the bandwagon.

Nutrivation I sent you a PM and thanks.
    If you need an drink sampler I am available! PM or AIM me