Bevboard

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Well I'm new to the board, but I've been viewing it for a few weeks now. This is where I got the idea to try Redline. However, it didn't give me a boost or any energy at all, but this is true of all the energy drinks so far that I've tried. I was wondering does anyone know of something more powerful?
    The guy who can\'t find a working energy drink.

Try rocket shot, Each bottle is 1.8oz's so it just a shot at a $1.50 a bottle its a pretty good deal. 1-2 should get you going quite nicely.

It sounds like just caffine alone isn't going to give you much of a buzz. I would recommend trying B-12 vitamin based energy drinks. For that I would recommend trying ZipFizz. It dosen't sound like any C-Store energy drink is going to do anything for you.
    Jordan Egeland, Honeybaked Hams company of GA Retail Sales Supervisor.

No real evidence that B12 does anything for energy.

As far as Rock Shot....$1.50 for 1.8oz ain't no deal. You can get most 8.4oz and even some 16oz drinks for that price.

Have you tried Rockstar, Monster 24oz, or Burn 2?

Well having low B12 in your body, does cause tiredness, that's why they have B12 shots. But I've seen a lot of the ingredients in these drinks and most have a lot, so I don't think that that affects me either.

Yes DudeMan I've tried Rockstar, Monster 24oz isn't in my area. I've had lo-carb, and regular monster though. Burn 2 isn't in my area either, at least not where I've looked.

However, recently (I've only been drinking energy drinks for about a month) I have been drinking multiple drinks, mostly because I wanted to try them and see which affected me most. So for example, I might drink a Rockstar, then when it doesn't affect me, an hour later, a Monster, but still nothing. So I don't know what to try.

One rocket shot IMO dose way more than most 8.4's

As far as B-12 goes, there also no definition of the word "is" but we all know what it means. thats the best way I think to sum it up. I look mostly at B-12 content when picking energy drinks, why? Becouse they consistently offer more bag for my buck energy wise.

Maybe you're tolerance to caffeine and energy ingredients is higher than the mainstream public for some reason. The only drinks I know of that pack WAY more punch than any energy drink are referred to as "thermogenic." So, if you go to a local gym or nutrition store, you may find some...I used to drink Extreme Ripped Force which came in an 18oz bottle...though you only need about 1/3 of the bottle for a nice buzz! Keep in mind...these drinks were designed for working out and really get your body going...

Ok CStoreCatMan I'll go try to find that soon, and I'll try it, but the thing about me and energy drinks is I get hyper on my own without anything, so I'm not sure that when I get hyper if its from energy drinks or just myself. I was like this before I started on energy drinks, I think mostly they don't do anything and what really happens is I'm just hyping myself up without them. This makes sense because the same times that I would get energetic, or the same situations, are still when I get hyped up, with or without energy drinks. So I guess I'm not certain if they do affect me or not, my guess is no, since I still get hyped up in the same situations and/or times.

The odd thing is this morning I think a Redline might have actually worked for me (not 100% sure) but I wasn't fully awake and I had one. Everyone said I was real hyper in class, and that I had never talked that much before ever.

BTW I thought Redline was classified as a thermogenic?

[ 03-28-2006, 02:54 PM: Message edited by: Guess Who ]

I believe Redline is thermogenic...which probably explains what everyone was telling you in class! Thermogenic drinks are in a whole different class than energy drinks...its like comparing a triple shot cappuccino with a glass of water...

But if you do start looking for thermogenic drinks...BE CAREFUL...seriously, they are very powerful and too much can be a bad thing! Read the labels and follow directions! Good luck!

Well that was the first time it actually worked, other times nothing. Might not next time, but anyway thanks for your help.

Also keep in mind energy drinks work best when your lacking energy. Drinking them when your fully awake probably wont do to much for you.