Bevboard

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Climax Energy Drink, New York,NJ,CT, World-Wide

Do you really think that companys are actually successful targeting woman and energy drinks !

I think it can be done. I just don't think anyone has figured it out just yet.
    Whether you think can or think you can\'t, you\'re probably right!

Absolutely - anything can be done if you have the marketing dollars or Sarah Jessica Parker (Carrie)from sex in the City to endorse a product. But i just believe all the energy drinks out on the market are to masculine for woman ! I have said it on a previous post that woman order there usual Cosmo, Martini in the bars, lounges and thrive on water and multi-vitamins for there so called pick me up ! Than again i am not a woman ! I am just going by what i hear and see in the New York Area !

First, don't always think pink. I've just finished designing a program for On premise geared toward females. It's interesting how much time is wasted on over thinking the female thing. Do you think we do that on purpose or something? LOL! See we have a sense of humor too.

Interesting comment - Let me tell you ROX Girl i have the highest regard for woman. I am not here to figure the species out. I think it would be easier to figure the formula for the atom bomb !hahaha !

Climax Energy Drink

I hear ya! Best regards.

They just need to say that it's "Ph balanced for a woman..."
    \"I used to ride with a Vending Machine Repairman.\"<br />I am not here in an offical capacity.

I have a distributor in AZ that uses our Black Pearl libido enhancer to make Appletinis for the women. He says it is doing very well for them. I guess you just have to find the right angle.
    Whether you think can or think you can\'t, you\'re probably right!

Jorge

It’s tough to say where the woman energy drink market will be.

A friend of mine has Go Girl Energy drink and it’s being distributed by the bud distributors in California.

I think they even landed a deal with a large superstore chain.

70% of the market is male…

Time will tell!!!

Thanks,

Jorge
    www.SodaJollyRancher.com
    Jorge Olson<br />Liquid Brands Management, Inc.<br /><a href=\"http://www.LiquidBrandsManagement.com\" target=\"_blank\">www.LiquidBrandsManagement.com</a><br />Phone619) 852 6942

We do very well with women! 40% of our customer base is women and I believe its because we have the best tasting energy drink on the market. Is it the berry flavor, the pink color, the real cane sugar??? I can't tell you... but I can tell you women want SumPoosie from time to time.