Bevboard

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

My local package distributor called me today and said he had received a letter from RBNA announcing the cancellation of RB's association with Creative Concepts. Anyone else heard anything?

YES, RedBull North America called me today and said that all business with Creative Concepts has come to an end. so anyone out there please save your money and dont send CC a dime.

any idea what the impact on us is? parts, warranty info, etc?

Weel if you were dealing with CC, I would definately be reading over the contract with them very closely. My guess is from previous experience EVERYONE IS SCREWED, CC has your money and that is all they wanted. I tried calling today and got a machine, left a message and NO call back yet. But that doesnt suprise me. Thats CC's way of business

wow, score one for my intuition!!

something about my phone conversations didn't sit right w/me. the guy I spoke with sounded EXACTLY like a used carsalesman. dead right on this one!

Selling good used cars is noble.
    Selling a vending program via a boiler room mentality is deplorable.
    Don't worry, be happy. Meher Baba

Vending red bull is a great concept, just that CC gave it a bad reputation with all their lies and high expectations

If anyone wants to get rid of their machines, I may be interested, send me a email and let me know what you want for them

As long as you have a relationship with your local distributor you should be ok for product. Will Royal honor any warranty issues?

Very good Q southbull...I spoke with royal today on that exact issue (I bought my machines used) before I read this thread, and I was turned to CC. Royal must have received word of the CC news...I wonder what the deal is. Anyone heard anything from RB? I will be calling them tomorrow.