Bevboard

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Hi Everyone,

My Company are in the process of setting "up-camp" in America to hit the Energy Drink market. We have been around in Europe for one year now and have acheived phenominal success with vast percentage of people endorsing the Taste of our products, the labelling, the Can; truly the whole package....

My Brand of drinks is Called TKIZZLErinks, they are made in Europe under license and are soon to be available in Countries like Japan and USA due to the uptake we have had in Europe. They are attractively packaged in 8 OZ cans and have appealing graphics.

The drinks formula itself is similar to the world leaders yet it is listed below:

Per 100 ML Rating. (250 ML Can)
    Energy 198 Kj. ( 47 Kcal )
    Taurine 400 mg.
    Glucuronolactone 240 mg.
    Caffeine 32 mg.
    Inositol 20 mg.
    Proteins 0,4 g.
    Carbohydrates 10,7 g.
    Total Fat 0,0 g.
    Niacin 8 mg.
    Pantothenic Acid 2 mg.
    Vitamin B2 0,6 mg.
    Vitamin B6 2 mg.
    Vitamin B12 2 Ug.

I am posting on this forum because there are a few pieces to my jigsaw missing and I need and want everyones opinion and information, (if possible!).

What do you think about the brand name - TKIZZLE?
    What do you think of the ingredients of the can?
    What do you think is the most VIBRANT and Fastest groiwng state in USA for Energy Drink sales?
    IS 16 Oz can truly going to beat out the 8 Oz can, is everyone going to this format...?

Lastly, we have had confirmation back from many distributors and agents that they will be stocking and supporting our brand in the USA....there are, however still some vacencies for Distributors, Agents, Wholesalers, Vending Operators and Investors, Marketing agents....please can you email @ sales@tkizzledrinks.com if you require more information. We are undoubtedly looking for your help in all states of USA & Canada and would love to hear from you...

Thanks alot in advance!

Tom Kennett

TKIZZLE Drinks
    Tom Kennett<br /><br />TKIZZLERINKS<br /><a href=\"http://www.tkizzledrinks.com\" target=\"_blank\">www.tkizzledrinks.com</a>

forgot to men tion drinks come in Natural tea (ICE TEA Energy), Guarana Flavour, Energy Drink, Energy Drink Sugar Free, and Also Energy Cola - what do you think will be the big flavours...? Tom
    Tom Kennett<br /><br />TKIZZLERINKS<br /><a href=\"http://www.tkizzledrinks.com\" target=\"_blank\">www.tkizzledrinks.com</a>

I can’t even pronounce it. How bout posting a picture?

Name: Hard to pronounce. Not catchy or attractive.
    Ingredients: Do you seriously want comments on this? Red Bull knockoff at best. This formula has been done countless times.
    Format: 8.4oz is a thing of the past.

I'm really surprised that your drink has succeeded in Europe. Then again, European consumers seem satisfied with 8.4oz Red Bull knockoffs. As far as North America, don't be surprised if it fails.

Format: 8.4oz is a thing of the past.

[/QB]
    8.4 isn't dead it just hasn't been exploited enough. If manufactures would get off the bigger is better kick they would realize they can get a much better drink in an 8.4 oz can than they can in a 16oz can. Hey how is 24 oz Monster doing?
    Most drinks are engineered as an 8 oz serving, by going to the 16 oz size all you are doing is doubling the size which means twice the sugar, twice the caffeine (not always) as well as other ingredietns.
    Whether you think can or think you can\'t, you\'re probably right!

Im not sure I agree with your comments Dude Man, if 8.4 Oz was dead Red Bull wouldnt be selling at all yet they seem to be retaining a great market share and sales performance in USA over last few years...

When you say about the name, this is your opinion, not necessarily others... theres one point I would make though, there are lot of brands out there that have tried to copy the red bull name ie Red ... , Blue, this, etc etc...Im not doing that?Is it not better to be original with a wakky name that doesnt offend anyone than to start off with an immediate impidement being a takky rip-off name..

The other point want to make is that I as a consumer appreciate Red Bull for its energy but not its taste...To be honest our energy drink in the European Market Place is by far one of the few that gives you a buzz without that horrible Chemical Aftertaste...not really so much of a copy cat are we?

TO be honest with regards to 16 oz cans Europeans tend to be into Sizes of things that are sensible. ie Small cars not Trucks..Ie 8.4OZ cans and not 16 OZ cans...The majority of Europeans would never touch a 16 oz can, the whole selling point about the slimline can was and still is that its a new shape of Can, who wants big clumpy 16 oz can with their vodka or in their car not me or any of our customers...

I think your a bit short-sighted to say that there is no future in 8.4 OZ cans, also what is to say that the market wont be able to keep two different formats active and vibrant?

For my benefit, what makes Rage different to Red Bull, what stops you from being a knock-off brand??

Pepsi has Pepsi Cola in 8oz cans,12 oz cans, 1/2 liter Pet bottle, 20 oz PET Bottle, 24oz Pet Bottle, 2 liter Pet Bottle, & 12 oz glass bottle in some markets.
    It even sells 12 oz cans by the single, 4 pack, 6 pack, 12 pack, 24 pack and the latest is a 36 pack.
    I guess consumers want choices!
    Whether you think can or think you can\'t, you\'re probably right!

Thank you Greg, glad someone is open to ideas...

Tom,

First off I can’t pronounce the name of your brand. Being original is great but if Americans cannot say the name, that is not a good start.

As you may have heard redbull will be launching a 500 mil. Can here in the United States.
    My friend told me the Europeans never thought about a 500 mil can but the reality of the American market has finally hit them. According to my friend a guy from Austria said to him “Americans are pigs and like every thing big”. If you are going to market here you need to consider that as well. Not to say 250 mil wont sell but 500mil may do better here. At least don’t limit your options.

Just my opinion.

its not too hard, its T-KIZZ-LLLL

All it needs is some audible marketing and ppl know how to say it for life anyway my opinion