Bevboard

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Here is a picture of the newly released energy drink called Relentless made by Coca-Cola here in the UK.

It comes in a 500ml can, with the tagline "no half measures" If you are interested to know the ingredients list, as it's not that clear on the scan, let me know and i will scan that bit in a larger size.

[ 04-16-2006, 04:53 AM: Message edited by: da987 ]

I believe Coke has put out an assortment of energy drinks in Europe over the years.
    One would think that since they have done so poorly with the energy drinks they’ve put out here (KMX) that they would have imported one of their more successful ones from over there.

What does relentless taste like?

And a thanks for posting the picture it’s interesting.

Well, I'm not an energy drink consumer, the only energy drinks i've ever tried have been Red Bull, Sprite 3G, and Relentless.

Relentless is just so sickly sweet, I had to pour it away. I could feel it destroying my teeth.

It does have Taurine in it, but it's not as strong as Red Bull.

Thanks for the pic, the can doesn't look so good. It is very hard to read. Why doesn't Coke just sell Full Throttle overseas or do they?

I don’t think full throttle would sell there.
    I think it would be better if they imported some of their (Cokes) energy drinks here.
    But the big companies never really got the energy drink thing any way.
    For some reason with all their money and experience they just don’t get it.

I was talking to a friend this morning wishing him a Happy Easter and we got to talking about Full Throttle, he told me that Coke was thinking about selling Full Throttle over seas because they cant get rid of it here, same with Vault. It doesnt even sell at 2 for a $1.00

[ 04-16-2006, 09:11 AM: Message edited by: Red Bull Vendor ]

cant get rid of vault? where in the hell are you living?

Oklahoma and I agree 100% about Vault. All the vault here does is collect dust. No I am not just saying that because I work for Pepsi, I am saying that because the coke guys at the stores I service and friends that work for coke all say the same thing as me. I only see it come in on delivery maybe every 3-4 days and then it is only 1 cases.

Full Throttle I am going to have to beg to differ. GPCC sells a ton of that stuff.
    If what you did yesterday still looks big, you haven't done much today.

That could be why they are giving away 6 packs of vault at my local pathmark supermarket. Buy four 12 packs of any coke product for $11.00 and get a free 6pack of vault cans.

I know the moderator would prefer that this not be a place where every one is posting news articles. But I come across this stuff and it’s relevant. I think people are interested.

I found this on Relentless energy drink.