Bevboard

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Sobe "Superman" is going to be a limited additon from information I have received. It is a cherry vanilla flavored No Fear. It was supposed to hit shelves May 1 but I don't knwo if all the plants that had it obeyed this. Keep your cans when you do get it, as they will be sure collector items.

Pepsi Man

Saw one a week or two ago at some random gas station. I might try it later today when I venture out.

Just opened a can of it today (had it sitting in my backpack for a few days now. bought it at a Safeway) but is it just me or does it taste awfully like Koolaid powder? Maybe just bringing back reflections of Grade school when the cool thing to do was eat koolaid outta the package >.< at least this isn't giving me a stomach ache! ... yet

Smooth going down, first taste was liek fuk, this is sweet! it's incredbily sweet compared to other energy drinks i've had, but we'll see how I feel towards the middle of the day tho.

For the most part I enjoy most SoBe stuff but good lord, I absolutely hated the taste of this stuff. I guess you could say the flavor is cherry vanilla-like, but not like the familar Coke or Dr Pepper sort of taste. Its not like the flavor of No Fear at all, either.

I drank about 1/4 of it before I had to throw it away. I was a little sick this week so I was taking Robitussin PM syrup before bed and it tasted almost exactly like that.

It had that syrupy, sweet fake cherry flavor that just isn't drinkable in 16 oz, or even 8 oz form. To me it tasted just like Robitussin or Nyquil. Yuck.

the worst tasting of the sobe line.

really? i'm not a fan of any of the SoBe line, but this is pretty good stuff.

I like the flavor of the Superman drink as well, everyone has different tastes though. I didn't like the taste of normal No Fear, but No Fear Gold seems to taste a little better (maybe smoother?), but I prefer the Superman.

It does taste like cough medicine a little though, but so does "red" soda... and I loved that stuff growing up.

Blech, this drink tastes like cherry Nyquil.

In my opinion, the worst energy drink that Sobe has put out.

man I wish they had this in Canada...or if they do, I wish they had it around here.

I saw some at the store. I like how it says "Adult" Energy Supplement.

I have a empty can of No Fear Gold in the car, it was decent.