Bevboard

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

For the first time today, I saw this in a local grocery store, so naturally I bought a couple. I've seen it down in Virginia before, but never up here...is there any region where it is catching on? I'm gonna try it tommorrow, BN rated it 3.5, not bad...

It has a decent sell through rate from what I see. Personally I don't care much for the taste, but the can is cool looking and helps it sell. I bet this would have sold much better back around Fast and The Furious #1. Fuze makes it and they have been pushing it along and getting authorizations for it. Last major grocery authorization was Giant/Tops/Martins.

Agree with Super Jay. The can is pretty bad ass but the taste was not very good.

I have to agree, the taste is definitely on the bitter side. It's very citrus-y and the grapefuit essence is a little overwhelming. But, these really pack a punch. If you need energy, they definitely get the job done - one of the stronger energy drinks I have tried.

[ 05-01-2006, 03:47 PM: Message edited by: Veruca Vending ]

This stuff is pretty good, the different taste is somewhat refreshing-it's more in the Sobe Gold mold than the typical Red Bull/Rockstar-type spiked apple juice taste.

And it packed a nice punch.

I used to just find this at one store in Grand Rapids, but now it's popping up everywhere. Tastes pretty good to me.

Originally posted by Super Jay:
    It has a decent sell through rate from what I see. Personally I don't care much for the taste, but the can is cool looking and helps it sell. I bet this would have sold much better back around Fast and The Furious #1. Fuze makes it and they have been pushing it along and getting authorizations for it. Last major grocery authorization was Giant/Tops/Martins.
    yeah, Giant is where I found it

we've had it in my area here at the lake for about 2 years. it sells very decent here at the lake, and in some of my accounts, it sells very well.

It's pretty common in Philly but when I reviewed it awhile back I didn't think it was that good. I'm going to try the sugarfree one sometime soon. I'll see if that is any better.

i haven't tryed it yet, i really can't find it i have searched all over cleveland. i wanna try it though
    Vince Cudlin