Bevboard

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Looking for serious investors for our e-drink .

WWW.RottEnergy.com

Please email Mguerra@rottenergy.com

I guess pit-bull was already taken.
    The name is apropos; this drink will most likely rot on the shelves.

Lepke ,

Thanks for the input , but just a little insight my sister is a well know celeb who is going to push my drink. So f-you ..

Mike G
    WWW.ROTTENERGY.COM
    WWW.VIDASWORLD.COM

The packaging looks alright to me. If the product inside is as good I'll try it!

While Vida is a very pretty girl I think calling her a “well known celeb” is pushing it a little. She seems to be best known for a single very beautiful attribute. She is not yet a household name. At least not in English speaking America.

I do give you credit for not putting that lovely physical trait on the can. Although it might help sales.

There was no need to send me an unpleasant email just to tell me I would not be receiving samples of your product that I did not request.

Other drinks with bigger “names” behind them (no pun intended) haven’t really made it in the over crowded marketplace.

I do however wish you and Vida luck. It’s always nice to see people of humble roots; the children of immigrants escaping Castro’s Cuba make it.

Joe ,

Email me @ mguerra@rottenergy.com so i can send you samples .

Mike G
    WWW.ROTTENEGY.COM
    WWW.VIDASWORLD.COM

Well lets be honest here if having a "well known celebrity" made an energy drink successful... we wouldn't have any of the ones we do on the shelf and we'd have nothing but the holloywood drinks there... chuck norris to 50 cent... I've never seen one in a grocery store ever.

and 2 cents more for free, how you treat and react to others talking about your product negatively, will determine some of your success... you can't just tell someone to shut up and they're stupid or missing the next best thing (we get 50 new ones every week that do nothing)... you have to take it, and then point out some features of your product even though you know they don't care... but you can't just tell someone they are stupid and act like this is 3rd grade recess.

DrPep are you serious?? this Lepke clown goes around inserting his 2 cents and delivering backhanded compliments constantly. in my opinion he should just shut up and go away! guys like this give us other Jersey guys a bad name. BigEnergy... i wish you luck!! i have a 15 machine vending route (4 of which are the much discussed on here RedBull machines) i'd be interested in possibly vending your product or pehaps be a distributor.

How does calling a board mate a clown make you look? We all have our opinions. I do not agree with Lepke all the time yet I do respect his opinion. I'm getting tired of you telling us to shut up if we do not agree with you. IMO and my two cents as a board member in good standing. [img]smile.gif[/img]

[ 05-02-2006, 08:32 PM: Message edited by: Mr Zabe ]
    Don't worry, be happy. Meher Baba

I have been visiting this board for months (all recenetly registered) but never really thought about posting anything because of all the nonsense posts, rude persons (such as this person lemke). This board would be a whole lot better if persons can be a little more professional.