Bevboard

Page 1 of 19 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Bevnet

Why does Bevnet protected members like Lepke , who bash other members and their E-drinks.??
    Can someone please answer my question.

Lets get rid of Lepke from this site .

Lepke, even though he can come off as harsh, does not bash people "personally" nor does he use nasty language. Yes, he may bash some drink ideas and things of that nature...but that's called freedom of speech. Just because he's harsh doesn't mean he should be banned... In all honesty, even though he seems opinionated and some may think he's not very nice...his opinions are usually pretty valid based on beverage industry numbers and insights. My two cents.

I agree. I also will add that he absolutly lives and breaths this industry. He has a very deep passion for it. By all means he is not a bully. I respect him a great deal.

In the words of Moses "Let My Lepke Go!" LMAO
    (Just a silly joke.)
    Don't worry, be happy. Meher Baba

MyEDrink - is this BigEnergyman / Rott Energy with a new name???

It IS!! I just referenced your IP address with your old posts...nice try!

[ 05-11-2006, 04:56 PM: Message edited by: CStoreCatMan ]

BevNET Guest

Alright, this needs to end.

Mike -- You cannot post until you calm down. We're not protecting people or making special rules for anyone.

LOL...now I'll be next on his "list." [img]tongue.gif[/img]

[ 05-11-2006, 05:24 PM: Message edited by: CStoreCatMan ]

So do I now have to be concerned that some hoodlum from Perth Amboy is coming down to Monmouth County to hunt me down because I don’t like his drink?

I find it funny that most of the people who have a negative opinion of Lepke have essetntially asked for honest feedback about their drink and when Lepke tells them what he thinks(because his opinion was asked for, which, for the most part is usually corrct) they get all bent.
    Perhaps if MyEDrink guy, or whatever he goes by today , spent half as much time researching his ingredients, developing a standout package and name, and got serious about his distribution half as much as he wants to get Lepke banned from BevNet he would be successful.
    Oh yeah, and he needs to stop relying on his hot Sister to promote his product.
    Whether you think can or think you can\'t, you\'re probably right!

Originally posted by greg:
    Perhaps if MyEDrink guy, or whatever he goes by today , spent half as much time researching his ingredients, developing a standout package and name, and got serious about his distribution half as much as he wants to get Lepke banned from BevNet he would be successful.
    Oh yeah, and he needs to stop relying on his hot Sister to promote his product.
    EXACTLY! The biggest point being - develop a STANDOUT PACKAGE AND NAME. "Rott" energy with a very "Pit Bull" looking package is neither innovative, creative, etc. Its a me-too, copy cat AT BEST. Again, STANDOUT PACKAGE AND NAME is key to success. The energy market is SO overcrowded now..only the most innovative new brands will stand a chance.

Absolutely well said and IMO is the most fundamental key to making good money with a subtier an energy drink. Lepke as well, has said the same thing. [img]smile.gif[/img]

[ 05-12-2006, 03:30 PM: Message edited by: Mr Zabe ]
    Don't worry, be happy. Meher Baba