Bevboard

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Full Throttle

So, is coke going to expand this product line? Full Throttle doesn't taste very good and doesn't give you much of a boost. Fury was just as poor, and at the end it was a tad water-y.

Even though I do not like it, I see that there is a lot of potential for the brand, so I'm curious.

I don't know about those brands, but I was courious about Von Dutch that Coke sells on the west coast. What is going on with that brand?

Coke is discontinuing Von Dutch in the Midwest.

Von Dutch seemed to make an appearance out here (SoCal) for a few months...then it was forgotten and replaced with extra facings of Full Throttle and Fury. IMO, the use of the Von Dutch brand name came a few years too late and the packaging was terrible. It never stood a chance.

I've only seen Von Dutch a few places in New York, and I hope it sort of expands.

It's pretty decent.

We have Von Dutch and Sugar Free Von Dutch here in PA. This is actually an extension of Rockstar instead of Full Throttle. It doesn't seem to be a real hit here. Full Throttle outsells it by a long shot.

Von Dutch was brought out and quickly forgotten about. It's a shame, I think the flavor is pretty tasty. Maybe it will reappear as a Rockstar-branded flavor in the future?

On the east coast I've noticed that some distributors recently pulled Full Throttle and have given the shelf space to Tab.

There's Von Dutch in Hampton Roads, VA. I had the Sugar Free at Wal Mart in December and I liked it.
    Anita

Originally posted by Ooylara:
    On the east coast I've noticed that some distributors recently pulled Full Throttle and have given the shelf space to Tab.
    That seems alittle unlikely from the Coke level- perhaps it is simply certain store- though even that would surprise me. TaB has been a pretty solid thud across the nation and is outsold by FT by about 5-1.
    <b>Hey Pepsi, Shasta called, they want their lemon-lime back.</b>