Bevboard

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Yes, there's quite alot of things said of energy drinks of today. But as with many different products, there's always one that stands out as the best because of what it is.
    In the energy drink field, that goes double for XS Energy drink.

Besides the fact there are few if any energy drinks that offer 0 sugar on EVERY flavor, there are NONE that offer a b-12 rate of 4900%.
    Ours not only taste great, but have all natural ingredients that make this entire brand an incredible healthy product.
    It's been found to also help some kids with "add". But people that're diabetics, this product is a Godsend.

Let's talk some.......
    Jeff [img]smile.gif[/img]

[ 06-26-2006, 07:32 PM: Message edited by: BevNET ]

XS is the most unwelcomed brand on this board. Besides, 4900% of the Vit B-12 RDI can't be "incredibly healthy".

Vitamin B is toxic to the body as it is not water soluble in your system. I wonder how many cans till your body would go into shock?

You gotta hand it to them. They are a tenacious bunch. I'm wondering if they actually stop to read any of the previous threads/posts before posting, or whether they just blindly hammer on through.

[ 06-26-2006, 02:23 PM: Message edited by: Veruca Vending ]

Well said V.V. [img]smile.gif[/img]
    Don't worry, be happy. Meher Baba

Excellent examples of people that refuse to see the value of an excellent product & it's health benefits.
    Even if this drink wasn't called XS, with direct connections with Quixtar, which gives it a double whammy, you'd still find something ridiculous to say that it totally absurd.
    If the sun shined bright tomorrow, you'd whine it's so bright. It it rained because it was needed in that area due to dryness, you'd whine because you'd get wet walking outside.
    Your glass you drink from is never half full, it's always half empty.
    Years from now, you'll whine because you have no more money or any type of retirement fund to fall back on, when you've done nothing today that could provide that.
    Or you'll see someone either in person or on tv thats "rich", with nice homes & cars and say all they are is greedy. Having no real idea of whats in their hearts & how they acquired their wealth.

Do a google search on Rod Gardner, thats published a book called "The Pursuit of HappYness", with a movie out in December with Will Smith.
    Then look in the mirror.
    Jeff

XS is the most unwelcomed brand on this board. Besides, 4900% of the Vit B-12 RDI can't be "incredibly healthy".

Vitamin B is toxic to the body as it is not water soluble in your system. I wonder how many cans till your body would go into shock?

Oh, one last posting. I do find it incredibly strange if not totally contradictory that nearly everyone that post messages about XS Energy drink says something very negative about it.

YET.......the reviews posted by Bev Board say nothing but great things about 6 out of 7 flavors. And the one flavor they don't think all that great of (disappointing), just happens to be the same one I'm not too fond of. It's the Tea Berry Typhoon. I do like green tea, but this flavor is even too strong for me to drink.
    It appears that there are few objective reviews & messages posted on here......!!!
    Jeff

BevNET Guest

User "Jeff Smith" has been banned....

Originally posted by Ron Swedelson:
    Obviously you have no clue about what your talking about. Anybody can talk to a doctor or nutritionist and find out that Vitamin B IS water soluble.

In other postings on this site, you have said you work(ed?) in the soft drink, energy drink business. Are you angry with XS because it is extremely successful and does not adhere to the normal path of retailing? Is it because XS is taking away your customers?

Vitamin A, B, and D are toxic to your bodies in large amounts. That does not mean that a centrum vitamin will send your body into toxic shock, but your body will not be able to process a large amount and it does become toxic. Simple question and simple statement. As far as being angry with XS, I don't think you have really read my posts. I think its funny how XS thinks they are the #2 selling energy drink in the US. I think its funny how all these people in this pyramid scheme seem to think we are the crazy ones. And I think its funny that someone thinks XS is taking customers away from me. The local Red Bull distributor here just sold over 120,000 cases in the past 2 months. Somthing tells me, they sold more cases in the 2 counties they cover than XS has sold in the US over the whole year.