Bevboard

I was at my local .99 Cent Store in Anaheim, CA and noticed they had a couple shelves worth of TaB Energy 10.5 oz cans on sale at 2 for .99, which is a heck of a discount from the $5 or $6 4-packs. I picked up a couple of cans as I've never had it.

But if you have a .99 Cent Store in your area, it may be worth checking out.

Looks like the prediction that most us of made about Tab Energy drink tanking has worked out to be true.
    Don't worry, be happy. Meher Baba

What is the pull date on the can?

The date on the can I have here is Aug. 14th, so it's not the freshest, but not out of date either.

Also, I was at Stater Bros., which is a normal supermarket out here, and they had the 4 packs on sale for $3 and were selling singles for .99, so it looks like the beginning of the end.

It is pretty tasty at least...

Many beverage companies sell their "short dated" products to discount retailers like the 99 cent stores. So to your point, the Tab you found is good until August 14th, but Coke didn't feel they could sell through it in time...

Staters always has good deals...but in this case it sounds like Coke needs to unload a lot of slow moving product...

I work in a grocery store and today we got a bunch of this stuff in and I was told to put it on for 50 cents for a 4-pack! However they are dated November 20 and the Coke rep was telling me that it costs more for them to destroy it all than to give it to the stores for free.

I bought some (couldn't pass this deal up) and although I don't like artificial sweetners, this stuff was alright.

So I guess this will soon be history.

[ 11-08-2006, 10:28 PM: Message edited by: Soda-pop ]

Oh I so hope you are wrong, this is my favorite energy drink and even though I pay 2 bucks a can for it once in a while I would drink it all day and night if it was just a tad cheaper. I would love to see it on sale like you guys mentioned but not if it means it wont be around anymore. I guess its a catch 22 for me. I would really really miss it.
    Time is never wasted when you\'re wasted all the time.

Club stores are selling this for under $10 for 12 cans.

Interesting! My local costco only has Red Bull and SF RB in bulk. Too bad

[ 11-25-2006, 08:11 PM: Message edited by: TiffyTreat ]
    Time is never wasted when you\'re wasted all the time.