Bevboard

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Here in S.Carolina the local distributor has quit selling Monster. When does A-B begin selling it ?

Where in South Carolina?

Charleston

Who was the distributor?

here at lake of the ozarks, a lot of stores are out of monster, because the local distributer here, (sunny farm, extention off of hiland) quit distributing it, and everyone is waiting on A-B to pick it up. i look forward to it, because the lake area doesnt have Lost, and A-B is suppose to start distributing it once they pick monster up.

Does that surprise anyone? As suggested earlier, this might not be as good a deal as many thought.

Switching distributors is no easy task. Espcially if you are switching into a massive system like AB.

Beyond just the logistics and contracts that must be worked out, it takes many months for a new product (Monster) to fully integrate itself into a totally new distribution system (A-B). In the interim there is a window of opportunity for competitors to capitalize by taking Monsters sapce etc as things get worked out.

It took many months before Rockstar was fully integrated into CCE's system and to get it to the point where it was full steam ahead.

I agree with RED SOX FAN.

When I worked for Pepsi and we took over SOBE it was a long and arduous task.
    Be prepared for shortages to occur with the new Distribution in place. AB has a stellar performance rating in getting products into its customers outlets.

Changeover does take a while.
    Whether you think can or think you can\'t, you\'re probably right!

Just found out the 7-up distributor in my territory just go the bad news...Monster is going to the AB Distributor. 7-Up lost Red Bull a few months ago and now they just lost Monster. OUCH!
    They still have Rockstar...for now.

Originally posted by ALLPRO:
    Just found out the 7-up distributor in my territory just go the bad news...Monster is going to the AB Distributor. 7-Up lost Red Bull a few months ago and now they just lost Monster. OUCH!
    They still have Rockstar...for now.
    You better "perform" ALLPRO, hes been after REDLINE!!!

J/K

ALLPRO IS MY BEST DISTRIBUTOR!!!!!!
    Whether you think can or think you can\'t, you\'re probably right!