Bevboard

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Hi, I've never posted before...but I found an amazing drink today at a Shell Gas Station in Irvine. I am trying to find a location to buy a case of it. I found the website, (daredevilenergydrink.com) but they don't sell off the site. Anyone know about this drink? The taste is fantastic...and Oh My God...my work out was amazing! SUPER Energy! I'd appreciate any info on this product! Thanks!

Never heard of this amazing product. Why don't you tell everyone a little more about it. I know I am on the edge of my seat.

[ 08-10-2006, 11:41 PM: Message edited by: the saint ]
    If what you did yesterday still looks big, you haven't done much today.

Hi, I am sorry...I really don't have any other information. That is what I was hoping to get here. I can tell you about the taste. It has a refreshing, kinda tropical/citrus thing going on. Really refreshing...super easy to drink. I am not a red bull/Rock Star fan. Sorry...It must have a ton of caffeine, cause I felt like I had major strength and endurance. No jitters though? That is why I liked it. Great taste, not to sweet, no jitters but GREAT energy. Let me know if you find out anything? I called the number on the site. We shall see...

10 bucks says she's on their payroll

BevNet news article on the amazing drink-

http://www.bevnet.com/news/2006/08-1...-Daredevil.asp

Another pimp for another energy drink.

At least give 'em props for trying!!

Later.

YIKES...you guys are mean. I'm just a California girl with a lot of excitement and enthusiasm, who loves new things that help me get a better work out. Thought this site would be helpful...guess I was VERY wrong. Next time I find a cool new product...I know where not to come! Relax all of you...especially on the calling a girl a pimp. Not very nice...you don't know me. Lexy

That was about as convincing as the sky is green.
    If you're trying to promote your product, being honest is going to work much better here than posing as an interested consumer. People here can easily see through the wolves in sheeps clothing. Just a little advice.

Lexy-He meant pimp in a metaphorical sense in that you were using the board to solicit a product...And with all due respect, I think you are the one that needs to calm down. Before getting all defensive, put yourself in our pooint of view...The way you came off was highly suspicious and didn't seem very genuine. It doesn't mean that you aren't, it just does not appear to the casual observer to be that way.

And BTW-Without my contacts in, I went to the website you provided and was clearly able to see a tab marked "Products", which redirects you to this URL:

http://daredevilenergydrink.com/dare...kProducts.html

It seems to be pretty easy and straightforward to navigate the site in order to reach the above page and order a case...

And for good humor, here is where the orders are shipped from:

Order Details - Outlast Nutrition, 949 716-2330, 15510-B Rockfield Blvd. Suite 110, Irvine, CA 92618 US

[ 08-18-2006, 09:48 PM: Message edited by: Doug ]