Bevboard

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

I'm sure this has been posted somewhere before, but if you had to choose an energy drink solely based on flavor (not the "kick" it gives you), what is the very best tasting drink you have found?
    Jack's Mom
    "Life is too important to be taken seriously."

I like Sumpossie if it strictly for taste. However, it seems that POWER POP by other poeples testimonials is awesome as well.
    Whether you think can or think you can\'t, you\'re probably right!

Crunk has a really awesome taste, so do Hype and Monster Khaos. But overall I'd say the best tasting energy drink for me is either Hype or Tab.

Reality is, taste doesnt matter so it is a moot point to even discuss it. The public has said over and over again that taste doesnt matter. If you ask the average Red Bull consumer if they like the taste of Red Bull they will say no but they "use it" <sort of like a drug> they dont "drink it" like you would any other beverage.

Just one man's opinion with some fact to it.

Later.

Originally posted by Fixx:
    Reality is, taste doesnt matter so it is a moot point to even discuss it. The public has said over and over again that taste doesnt matter. If you ask the average Red Bull consumer if they like the taste of Red Bull they will say no but they "use it" <sort of like a drug> they dont "drink it" like you would any other beverage.

Just one man's opinion with some fact to it.

Later.
    The question is not whether the taste is a deciding factor in your decision making process, it is What do you think is the best tasting Energy Drink.
    I don't think it is a moot point. The taste has to be somewhat pallitable(sp?) or the public would reject it completely.

[ 08-18-2006, 05:01 PM: Message edited by: greg ]
    Whether you think can or think you can\'t, you\'re probably right!

Greg is absolutely right.

Burn2 from Source Beverage is the best one I have ever tasted. Citrus flavor with no aftertaste. They did a great job masking all the herbs and caffeine.
    BTW: Mega Energy from Fuze was a great tasting product as well. Do they still make Mega?

I really like the way Rockstar Juiced tastes

In reference to whether or not the taste matters, I'll agree that when Red Bull was first created, yes, people did not care so much about the taste as they did the "buzz." That being said, with all the energy drinks on the market now, I certainly think taste has become a much more important factor. I'd like to think that I can enjoy an energy drink just as much for the flavor as the effect of it.

Allpro - we still have Fuze Mega Energy here in Utah - I agree they taste very good - I prefer the Lime Mojito to the fruit flavored one, though.
    Jack's Mom
    "Life is too important to be taken seriously."

I'd agree with what Doug, Allpro and Nick said: Hype is great, Burn2 rocks and so does Rockstar Juiced. I also really like Kronik, SoBe Gold, and RipIt Atomic Pom.
    ------------------------
    E
    http://taurinerules.blogspot.com