Bevboard

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: HollowPoint ED

From the makers of SuperSpeed comes HollowPoint. I talked to the creator of SuperSpeed and he has taken his ED in a new direction. He has reformulated it, making it more potent, and added some flavor extensions along with obviously changing the name.
    I tried the Grape flavor this weekend and was impressed. I know what it takes to mask raw material natural flavors and let me say that Joey has done a good job. I would love to comment on his other flavors but the cheap bastard wouldn't give them up! LOL
    Good Luck.
    g

[ 10-03-2006, 01:29 PM: Message edited by: greg ]
    Whether you think can or think you can\'t, you\'re probably right!

What a gent! I appreciate your imput and would be glad to send you some samples of the other flavors. But you have to pay the shipping. (Just kidding) PM me your address. I think you would be impressed. Actually, I would be glad to send samples to some others to hear their reviews as well. The first 5 people to PM me their address will have them coming. You must leave your imput though after you try them. Please note this drink is in the same category as Redline, Xtreme shock, Super Speed, ect. If you can't handle these types of drinks then please don't review Hollow Point.

[ 10-02-2006, 08:31 PM: Message edited by: NutriVation ]

I agree, "Jay" has done a great job! Please send me some samples. I will give "Jay" and Hollow Point "Adrenalyn Activator" a fair review!

I knew you would be the first asking for some samples. I'll take care of you on your next order.

[ 11-03-2006, 12:11 PM: Message edited by: NutriVation ]

Originally posted by ALLPRO:
    I agree, "Jay" has done a great job! Please send me some samples. I will give "Jay" and Hollow Point "Adrenalyn Activator" a fair review!
    WHAT IN THE HELL ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT??????

Originally posted by NutriVation:
    What a gent! I appreciate your imput and would be glad to send you some samples of the other flavors. But you have to pay the shipping. (Just kidding) PM me your address. I think you would be impressed. Actually, I would be glad to send samples to some others to hear their reviews as well. The first 5 people to PM me their address will have them coming. You must leave your imput though after you try them. Please note this drink is in the same category as Redline, Xtreme shock, Super Speed, ect. If you can't handle these types of drinks then please don't review Hollow Point.

I see you took some of my advice by the last sentence in your post!!! LOL.
    Seriously, it was great sitting down with you sharing a drink and talking shop.
    Greg

Good times indeed! I have no desire to see Vegas for a while though.

Joey

Still have samples available. Come on people it's free! Just post your opinion after you try it.

Climax Energy Drink, New York,NJ,CT, World-Wide

Joey why bottle not can ? what was the deciding factor ? Great bottle - On the graphics end - 2 the point very clean and sharp on the grey backdrop ! GOOD LUCK TO YOU IT'S NICE TO SEE SOME DIFFERENT PRODUCTS COME OUT !

CLIMAX erotic fuzion BEVERAGE
    "ARE U PREPARED 2 GET YA FREAK ON"

Thanks for the compliments. We we where shooting for a new unique look which you just can't really do in a can. It sits on the shelf next to 40 other E drinks and just gets lost in the mix. We also don't want people thinking this is just an energy drink. It's a thermogenic drink which provides much more kick than an energy drink. We are having tremendous success in the sports nutrition industry and it's catching on hard in the c-store business as well. When people try a drink of this stature what ever they were drinking previously is history. People want something they can actually feel. This is exactly what we're going to give em. We believe this style beverage will be the future of energy drinks. Not to mention it's much easier to get shelf space when you have something differant to offer. Store owners don't want to see another Red Bull knock off. They want something new and effective.