Bevboard

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

I am interested to hear who you all think had the best booth at NACS this year?

and...

Did anyone catch the Red Bull Booth at the show?...Historically Red Bull NEVER shows up to NACS..Pretty arrogant if you ask me..But, If that is not a sign that they are not hemoriging market share I don't know what else is..Oh how the times are a changin..

The Monster booth was pretty cool. The RB was very cool in my opinion. Yes,,,, they spent a ton of money.

I think they had a nice booth that was very inviting(although they never invited me in but they did invite one of my models!)

Coke had a nice booth, Pepsicos was bland to say the least.
    Sockos booth had Hulk Hogan in it for about 2 hours---that was the only action the Socko booth had the whole event! LOL. Rockstars booth could have been better. They really didn't push the brand as hard as I thought they could.

The knockoff award goes to National Brands "The Freek" energy drink. A total replica of Monsters graphics, colors, and even the fonts on their packaging.

The hottest girls in the Booth award goes to REDLINE! check out our girls on page 2 of the NACS gallery. Great girls that are fun to hang out with.

Playboy had some playmates in their booth. It is amazing what photoshop and a good lens can do.

Oh,A big Thank you to Miller and AB for giving out free samples to the booth workers after the show was over!!! Thanks Guys and Girls.
    Whether you think can or think you can\'t, you\'re probably right!

wow, could not disagree more..

Red Bull Booth was BORING as heck...all the excitement was at the monster and Rockstar booth's.

Rockstar actually stopped the whole convention at one point when they held an real life Ultimate fight in the octagon (yes the one from TV). They had guys litterelly punching each other in the face..how much "harder" do you want them to push?

Coke and Pepsi were both lame..and all the knockoffs energy drinks were lame too..bringing in a celebrity to sign autographs at your booth is tired and desperate (Hulk/Suko)...

Even an industry man/lady has to have their priorities. LOL I would have gone over to the AB both for some Eagle candy coated peanuts. LOL

[ 10-13-2006, 09:49 PM: Message edited by: Mr Zabe ]
    Don't worry, be happy. Meher Baba

Originally posted by greg:
    [qb] "The Monster booth was pretty col".

Rackitup: I did not C the Models in the Dunk tank there.
    I just saw the pic in the Bev Net NACS Review.

"Rockstars booth could have been better. They really didn't push the brand as hard as I thought they could".

Rackitup:I say anytime U have 50 girls running around in little outfits,it's a Winner.

"The hottest girls in the Booth award goes to REDLINE! check out our girls on page 2 of the NACS gallery. Great girls that are fun to hang out with".

Rackitup:U had a nice selection, they all looked verry Classy.

"Oh,A big Thank you to Miller and AB for giving out free samples to the booth workers after the show was over!!! Thanks Guys and Girls".

Rackitup: After I tore down my booth I went 2 Coors and had a Molsen's".

Rackitup: I had a Redline today (my Heart is fine), it was GREAT, I love the flavor.
    [ 10-13-2006, 09:54 PM: Message edited by: rackitup ]

Judging by photos and word of mouth, Rockstar & Monster stole the show with great booths and even better girls....and of course great people and new products.

Agree with RedSoxFan here....Red Bull showing up (although a last ditch attempt at making 12oz happen) was a HUGE sign of changing times. They know they have to make an impression again as their arrogance and attitude has finally come full circle. Interested to see how retailers react next week to $42/cs for only a 24pk of 12oz when everyone else with 16oz is still at $32. We'll see....

As far as FREEK goes...anyone else note how it was almost all "censored" throughout the show??? My guess...HUGE issues to come for National Brands and their blatant attempt at a Monster knock off. Guess they didn't realize what it meant to "Unleash the Beast"!!! Watch for that one...

Oh..and yes...those Redline girls looked HOT.
    Bill Brasky built the cabin he was born in.

Originally posted by Red Sox fan:
    wow, could not disagree more..

Red Bull Booth was BORING as heck...all the excitement was at the monster and Rockstar booth's.

Rockstar actually stopped the whole convention at one point when they held an real life Ultimate fight in the octagon (yes the one from TV). They had guys litterelly punching each other in the face..how much "harder" do you want them to push?
    I thought the RB booth was nice....I didn't think it was exciting either, just a nice visual set up that was open and inviting, although the step up into the booth kind of kept people at bay.

As far as Rockstar, notice I said "they didn't push the brand" I didn't mention they didn't have an exciting booth. What rockstar did was exactly the same as what Socko did, they got "entertainers" to bring action into the booth. Once the action was gone so was the excitement.It was a bland booth for a company that has so much marketing dollars behind it to keep things going 5 hours a day for 3 days.
    Furthermore, Has Rockstar made the crossover marketing attempt into UFC/MMA? If they did I didn't realize it until this show. Most of the ED's I see sponsoring those events are Xyience and Fizogen.

[ 10-14-2006, 06:15 PM: Message edited by: greg ]

Give me the Xyience booth. They had the real UFC event. Chuck Lidell the light-heavyweight champion was there signing autographs.
    banned

Originally posted by boodoo:
    Give me the Xyience booth. They had the real UFC event. Chuck Lidell the light-heavyweight champion was there signing autographs.
    Actually the Xyience booth was weak in my opinion. Chuck Lidell was there but there was no fighting. The UFC ring was at the Rockstar booth.

The Xyience booth was small...maybe next year they will go with a bigger version. The ring at the Rockstar booth was a fake. The UFC owns the octagon and Rockstar does not have the right to use it. Xyience on the other hand does have an affiliation with the UFC. That is why they had the UFC light-heavyweight champ!
    banned