Bevboard

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

I finally saw the new 12oz Red Bull in my area today.
    Wholesale: $42.00/24 12oz Cans. MSRP is $3.29
    Man, It looks exactly like the 8oz. You have to really look closely to notice the difference between the 8oz and 12oz.
    Not very exciting.
    Just my opinion.....

Well... I guess the failure of the 16 ounce can left the Red Bull experts thinking maybe 12 would be better....???

I looked in a cooler at the local convenience store and saw two huge rows of all the Rockstar offerings...all I can say is wow! It really did look nice and first rate. I saw another energy drink right below it that only had two slots.... It was a company called Red Bull. My how things have changed in the last 24 months. Red Bull wake up!

Great job Rockstar!

TTB your Monster distributor must be asleep at the wheel. You must be in Florida

It is funny seeing the different skus....I have not seen Red Bull loose any shelf space here in the Bay Area, actually gaining space because of the 12 pack, and probably the 12 oz comming soon here. But instead of seeing a whole row of Rock Star, it is split between all their skus. It shows how powerful Red Bull still is. Red Bull is obvously a huge power house, and they are not loosing money or sales. But, it is obvious, if they do not keep up with the deman, they will obtain less and less of the NEW business. That is one of the most important factors....you need busines today to cash your check, but you need New busines to make sure you can get your raise next week.

I am with TTB, The Rockstar lineup in the cooler looka awesome. The new "iron plate" can is very cool. Some stores have told me that the new sku's are not turning a fast as they had hoped. It still looks cool though!

picked one up in Jewl-Osco in Gurnee, IL. i diddnt notice the difference until i saw the price!

Saw it here in Houston, TX. It's selling for $2.39 here.

BTW, Red Bull 16oz. didn't fail, it actually did so well that they decided to bring a bigger oz. into production but instead of doing what everybody else is doing with the 16oz. they decided to do something innovative rather than follow the trend.

It's only a matter of time now till the other companys jump on the 12oz. bandwagon.

Lol... Leisuredrummer...your funny! Red Bull 16 ounce was a disaster and the 12 ounce is just as bad. A 12 ounce can reminds the public they can have a Diet Coke for .59 cents!!!

Rockstar and Monster are growing leaps and bounds with new offerings and Red Bull is still trying to figure out the size of their can....

Leisuredrummer, what kind of account did you see it in? I seen tags in AmPm for $2.89

TTB, as Leisure said, the 16oz did not fail! When I was in Vegas when they first came out and I talked to two different 7-11 store managers and they both told me they could'nt keep the shelf full. One guy told me his first order was 5 cases and it was all gone in 3 days.

Oh.. well in that case .... I stand corrected... Red Bull 16 ounce has been a huge success!