Bevboard

A cheaper energy drink from RBNA-This could be huge.

Intersting post, actually might have some "legs".
    A few years ago, RBNA sued Premier Nutrition for trademark infringement (Premier manufactured a small 2oz Energy Shot called Red Bullet). RBNA argued that they already had rights to the name "Red Bullet' as it pertains to energy drinks.
    BTW: Premier Nutrition has since changed the name of thier energy shot to Rocket Shot. It is actually a pretty cool product.

Will give it a try. I hope they make it 16oz. and Monsterize the taste a bit.

Originally posted by BriGuy20:
    Will give it a try. I hope they make it 16oz. and Monsterize the taste a bit.
    Why would they want to "Monsterize" their taste? Shouldn't a market leader also be the innovator not the follower?
    Whether you think can or think you can\'t, you\'re probably right!

What makes you think it would be cheaper? Unless they make it domestically, they would still have the same cost structure as Red Bull.

Originally posted by greg:
    Why would they want to "Monsterize" their taste? Shouldn't a market leader also be the innovator not the follower?
    They already have their original, I just think it would make more sense to model their next one off the #2 company in the space. Coke did it when they rolled out Sprite.

Originally posted by BriGuy20:
    </font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by greg:
    They already have their original, I just think it would make more sense to model their next one off the #2 company in the space. Coke did it when they rolled out Sprite. </font>[/QUOTE]I say it again, if you are a market leader why all of a sudden become a market follower?
    Monster has been done. If all you had to do was copy a flavor to be successful then RB wouldn't be #1. There have been so many RB knockoffs that they would be swapping out #1's out every other week due to price fluctuations/changes.
    Whether you think can or think you can\'t, you\'re probably right!