Bevboard

Climax Energy Drink, New York,NJ,CT, World-Wide

I WANTED TO SEE WHAT EVERYONE THOUGHT OF THIS PRODUCT ? (read below)

REHAB BEVERAGE, LLC ENGLEWOOD CLIFFS NJ

1 can - 355ml (12 fl. oz) REXAM

150 calories
    total carbs 38g
    sugars 37g
    VITAMIN C 45mg
    B3 30mg
    B6 6mg
    B12 4.5mg
    B5 7.5mg
    CALCIUM 46mg
    SODIUM 140mg
    POTASSIUM 65mg

CAFFEINE 120mg
    GREEN TEA POLYPHENOIS 60mg
    CATACHINS 48mg
    GINSENG 37mg
    GUARANA 37mg
    COENZYME Q10 3mg

check out LiquidRehab.com

* OK HERE IS THE THING GO TO www.HARDROCKHOTEL.com CLICK ON THE LINK FOR REHAB (which for all of you that do not know is the HOTTEST POOL PARTY ON SUNDAY AT THE HARD ROCK HOTEL IN VEGAS !! IT IS TARGETED TO THE YOUNGER CROWD 21-30) !! I happen to think the idea of the name is awesome !! it spells it out !! These consumers are looking for a product that does do that exspecially the younger generation !! Because you know and i know that they consume alot of alcohol and they need to DETOX OR REHAB at some point and time ! If this product is marketed right it can make a huge dent in the ongoing energy drink/sports nutrition portfolio !!

FOR THOSE WHO WENT TO THE SITE www.hardrockhotel.com and clicked on the link for rehab and seen the logo and the ambulance and the whole entire concept !! THAN YOU WENT TO www.liquidrehab.com and seen the same logo and ambulance and concept !!AS YOU CAN SEE THIS COMPANY COPIED THE REHAB LOGO & CONCEPT FROM HARD ROCK !! I DON'T KNOW IF THAT IS ILLEGAL OR PERHAPS THIS COMPANY COULD OF GOT THE RIGHT FOR THE CONCEPT FROM HARD ROCK HOTEL. OR JUST MAYBE THEY COULD OF BEEN THE WEB DESIGNERS FOR THE WHOLE CONCEPT!! I HAVE NO IDEA !! CAN SOMEONE ENLIGHTEN BEVNET AND US BOARD MEMBERS !! I AM VERY CURIOUS AND BELIEVE IT OR NOT THATS WHAT MADE ME PICK THE DRINK UP BECAUSE OF THE AFFILIATION, SO I THOUGHT !!

** i stress to you all i happen to think the name and concept is awesome. BUT I DO HOPE FOR THE REHAB COMPANY'S SAKE THAT THEY HAVE MADE A DEAL WITH HARD ROCK HOTEL TO USE THE CONCEPT if not they need to start from scratch and hire someone to come up with a ORIGINAL LOGO AND CONCEPT !! than i am sure we will all respect the product even more, more so GIVE THIS ONE A SHOT !!

**** BY THE WAY BEVNET GAVE THE PRODUCT 4 STARS ****

THANK YOU AND HAPPY HOLIDAYS TO YOU ALL !!

CLIMAX

I would say they are working together.

It looks like Hard Rock will be promoting it @ their place.

I Noticed both websites said "comong soon".

THANK YOU I DIDN'T GET TO DO MUCH RESEARCH SINCE WE ARE ALL SO BUSY THIS TIME OF YEAR BUT I ACTUALLY PICKED UP THE PRODUCT AND THE FIRST THING THAT CAME TO MIND WAS... I WONDER IF HARD ROCK AND REHAB R S WHERE AFFILIATED ?

CLIMAX

Lay off the caps lock, man.

sorry about that buddy !! anything else ?

C

By the way RACKITUP The Rehab Party at the pool has been promoted for the past three years or more at the HARD ROCK.So seeing a Rehab product NOW !! kind of looks FISHY !! kind of LIKE A YOUNG ENTREPRENEUR like myself goes to the Rehab party and is affiliated with FUZE Beverages and goes back and relays a message to upper management (THE DECISION MAKERS) i have a great idea theres a pool party targeted towards the younger generation and we can get a piece of it if we market it correctly !! Because it all starts out when you enter they give you a cup that has Rehab all over it, and they market it the right way with t-shirts and the whole nine I KNOW I HAVE A TANK TOP THAT SAYS " REHAB", D.J.'s from MTV. What if we put out an energy drink so when a 21-32 year old see's the name Rehab they think of the incredible experience they had in Vegas at the pool BAMMMM !!! AND THATS HOW IT ALL STARTS MY FRIENDS !! Putting yourself in the other persons mindset..Reliving the events !! AND ULTIMATELY PUTTING THE $$$$ BEHIND THE IDEA !!
    ** I MIGHT ADD WITHOUT COPYING THERE LOGO AND CONCEPT
    (AMBULANCE, CHARACTERS..)

CLIMAX