Bevboard

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Here is a great tasting product that sells everywhere.
    Kronik energy sells without marketing.
    It amazes me to see this product fly off the shelf just for the name.
    KroniK has a variety of wonderful flavors too.
    The Kronik Grind tastes like a Cherry flavored Red Bull. I'll carry this product as long as they keep making it. [img]smile.gif[/img] [img]smile.gif[/img] [img]smile.gif[/img]

oy vey...

I'm not even going to start!!!!!!

Sells without marketing? What is that post all about? I'd call that marketing!
    OK< I had to just do one.
    Whether you think can or think you can\'t, you\'re probably right!

Ditto on the Oy Vey.
    Don't worry, be happy. Meher Baba

I know this drink and yes it will fly. the name and the taste will do it. there is not much better out there. I will tell you that the owner is a #*! but the drink is a winner and should be world wide.
    CJ <br />Business relations

also if it were a marketing thing this guy was doing he would be pushing their new one, not one that every skateboarder and their mom's drink already.

Originally posted by deepnenergy:
    I know this drink and yes it will fly. the name and the taste will do it. there is not much better out there. I will tell you that the owner is a #*! but the drink is a winner and should be world wide.
    This drink is crap. It is absolutley one of the worst drinks I have ever tasted. Another ED with a name that connotes drug use. I'm actually surprised this drink is still onthe market. I have only seen it in Vegas and I travel all over the US.

Originally posted by deepnenergy:
    also if it were a marketing thing this guy was doing he would be pushing their new one, not one that every skateboarder and their mom's drink already.
    Oh Yeah....Moms out getting some "Kronik"...TAB maybe, but not Kronik. Do you think that subaurban Moms are idiots? They know what Kronik means and they wouldn't be caught dead letting their friend see them drinking one of those things.

no Greg,
    It sells well, I know because I worked for them and have seen it first hand (the owner is the one I was telling you about in the PM) it does do well in most of the southern part of the US and very well in Circle K at a UPS it ranks 3rd to 5th in most areas. Bevnet gave the new one 4 stars + I really don't want to boost the product but I can not lie even though I can't stand the owner and your right, this would be the second ED he sold with drug slang since 2001.

I just keep wondering how many 16oz ED's are going to say they are #4 or #6 etc etc...
    Kronik goes thru McClanes for 7-11's and it is always on the bottom of the cooler or sitting in the back of the cold box. I'm not bashing Kronik, but what makes it different than any other 16oz ED's on the market? Why would I buy Kronik with Juice when there is Monster Juiced and Rockstar Juiced? Is it really that much better? Do consumers say "holy sh_ _! this Juiced Kronik is so much better than all the other 16oz ED's that I have been drinking for the last 5 years"