Bevboard

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: New Idea

I have a new beverage idea and everything is in place to say go but the investment. I am wondering if anyone might be able to help and be part of the only AEB to hit the market. The companies working with us has reduced my cost so they can be behind such a product. I have been working on the idea for 3 years and now its time. The market keeps growing with the same ED profile and the market shows as change comes the growth is increasing to new levels. This will be the next big hit of the ED world. I know I speak with big words but it's more than and not like anything else out there.

Feel free to please give me your feed back or questions.
    CJ <br />Business relations

What makes your ED different?
    How do you intend to get distribution/traction in such a crowded market?
    How do you plan to market it?
    Is the unique angle on your drink enough to convert existing customers of other products?

It's easy to make big bold claims, but it's not nearly as easy to do what you say.

If I tell what makes this one different, someone would copy it. But i tell you it is. I have many contacts and have been around to see what other companies do with DSD and the contacts i have know "if I say it I do it". the crowed market means nothing to me and the crowd hasn't even gotten there yet, look at CSD's 4 doors 5 doors per store. even milk has more then one door, so that's not a thought. C-stores just need to grow to meet the coming demand. Yes it is unique enough to convert and definitely after my education intervention marketing program.

LOL....

Thanks, for the support, Remember if you don't ask you will never know.

Originally posted by SumPoosieCat:
    LOL....
    Thank you Sumpoosicat for the support. I can see your doing well.

I asked, you didn't tell me anything.

If you want help on these forums, you need to give us some idea of what you are doing.

You're gonna have a hard time finding anyone to go in blindfolded... thats what BriGuy20 was talking about...

Climax Energy Drink, New York,NJ,CT, World-Wide

deepnenergy we are here to help you not steal your idea !!

ISN'T THAT CORRECT LADIES AND GENTLEMAN !!

CLIMAX

Ok, the beverage is all natural functional rejuvenation energy beverage that will supply long term energy, balance, clarity (4 to 6 hrs.) w/ absolutely no crash. The beverage is different then even the new stuff you see today like Rehab. I thought at first that they did it but I was happy to see that they "missed it by that much". The beverage will touch markets from extreme sports to the stock broker to the common housewife.