Bevboard

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Correction a whole door of Monster except for the four facing's of four packs in the bottom left corner.

Can anyone tell me how to post this image in this thread?
    I tried putting [IMG] at the beninning and end of the URL and it did not do anything.

[ 01-02-2007, 01:13 AM: Message edited by: rackitup ]

I am not knocking monster, I know it sells well, But a whole door??? That is a little overkill IMO. I know Bud is coming hard and heavy with monster.

I have had a few stores tell me that they are gonna cut space down on my product to add more monster ( Bud is running special on it around here ) and how none of my drinks sell, blah blah, Funny thing is that the space they were planning to cut wasn't in the cold vault, it was in a PBG owned cooler. I told them fine, "do what you feel is neccessary but I will warn you up front, the moment I see any foreign product in MY cooler I will void your contracts and pull all of the coolers in your store." most of the stores that have told me this do not have ANY cold vault space to speak of, most everything is in coolers thruout the store. They say that bud is giving them this great deal and needs space to support the deal. I say " well that is all fine and good, BUD needs to buy their own equipment then."

I have yet to be back into one of them that has put any monster in MY coolers, all the ones so far have cut down Bud space in the beer door in the cold vault.

[ 12-24-2006, 03:55 AM: Message edited by: the saint ]
    If what you did yesterday still looks big, you haven't done much today.

Originally posted by the saint:
    I am not knocking monster, I know it sells well, But a whole door??? That is a little overkill IMO. I know Bud is coming hard and heavy with monster.

I have had a few stores tell me that they are gonna cut space down on my product to add more monster ( Bud is running special on it around here ) and how none of my drinks sell, blah blah, Funny thing is that the space they were planning to cut wasn't in the cold vault, it was in a PBG owned cooler. I told them fine, "do what you feel is neccessary but I will warn you up front, the moment I see any foreign product in MY cooler I will void your contracts and pull all of the coolers in your store." most of the stores that have told me this do not have ANY cold vault space to speak of, most everything is in coolers thruout the store. They say that bud is giving them this great deal and needs space to support the deal. I say " well that is all fine and good, BUD needs to buy their own equipment then."

I have yet to be back into one of them that has put any monster in MY coolers, all the ones so far have cut down Bud space in the beer door in the cold vault.
    The retailers must have been yanking your chain, they know they can't do that, not even to Pepsi,LOL.

When I worked for pepsi the only time I saw another product in a Pepsi cooler was at Safeway, they had it worked out so they could put their Lucern single serve flavored milk in the checkout coolers of both Pepsi and Coke.

BTW I took this pic. @ an AM/PM in Corona CA.(Monster's hometown)
    It must have been recently reset because the static clings on the top left corners of the doors have the wrong items.

No these are the same store that week after week there is always some great new energy drink that "tastes better and will sell more than red bull" in the pbg coolers. Granted there is only a facing in them sometimes 2 but it is still in there. Every week it seems I get to yank a crate full of crap out and set it on the floor in the back room. The stores I am refering to are usually owned by middle easterners that think because they own (or lease)the building that they own everything inside the building and can do as they want.
    If what you did yesterday still looks big, you haven't done much today.

Hey...thats not cold milk?

Monster sells...but that is kinda pushing it.

Here's how to post the picture in a message:

Go to the picture on the website, and right click on the picture, and bring up "properties" - it will give you a a long URL that starts with http and ends with jpg.

http://images.orfay.com/i/photos1/20...84a0_large.jpg

Originally posted by the saint:
    that think because they own (or lease)the building that they own everything inside the building and can do as they want.
    We've even had a gas station call the cops because we were coming to take out a cooler.

And at a c-store, the owner kicked and broke the door on a Pepsi cooler the bottler came to pick up because it was constantly full of foreign product.

Is that monster "Battery" cans I see?

Man, I'd love to have those in my area, as the reg. 24oz cans are a pain when working, becuase you have to drink it all at once.

Heck, Red Bull 12oz just showed up, and the only store I've seen it at... is the only one that sells 24oz Monster.

A whole door of monster makes sense to me !!! To me it says a lot...like there is a new boss in town.

If Red Bull is willing to pay clubs thousands of dollars to be exclusive it makes sense for Monster to pay if they have to to have an entire door. IMO

All I noticed was the REDLINE static cling in the window and a REDLINE Suction Cup holder in the door.......Was I supposed to see something else!!!!! LOL
    Whether you think can or think you can\'t, you\'re probably right!