Bevboard

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Climax Energy Drink, New York,NJ,CT, World-Wide

Just looking ahead everyone and preparing for THE MOST AWESOME AND INFORMATIVE CONVENTION AND OFCOURSE NETWORK DRIVEN FRIENDLY .....NACS 2007 ATLANTA !! (i only know this from browsing through pics of the wrap up from the convention and from all of you board members)..now it is time to experience it for myself !!!

WHAT SHOULD WE EXPECT TO SEE NEW PRODUCTS WISE AND FROM THE TOP CONTENDERS TO FINALLY EARN THERE POSITION IN THIS CATEGORY !!!

CLIMAX

will TTB AND DRAYTON ( SUMPOOSIE CAT) BRING IN A OVERGROWN PINK POOSIE AND PUT A LEASH ON THE FEARLESS CAT AND WALK IT ON THE RUNWAY WITH THERE ED IN ITS MOUTH !!

** I WANT ROYALTIES !!!

PERHAPS WILL WE SEE DIZZ ( LIQUID BLOW aka cocaine )BREAK OUT THE LB MOBILE AND BURN RUBBER AND LEAVE A MYSTERIOUS WHITE LINE BEHIND TO SHOW THE TRUE DRINKS CONCEPT & POWER !! POP, POP, POP....!!!!

OR WILL IT BE THE BULL CONTINUING TO RUN WILD AND RUN TOWARDS THE MONSTER AND DESTROY EVERYTHING IN ITS WAY INCLUDING ALL CONVENTION MEMBERS AND LEAVE US OUTSIDE NEXT TO THE TRUE ROCKSTAR SIGNING AUTOGRAPHS !!!

2 B CONTINUED....?????

Isn't NACS almost a year away?

The girls from Rock Star are arrested for indecent exposure (remember...this is the South), TTB is found passed out at a local "folk dancing" establishment, The Bull is made a steer by Monster, Chuck Lidell and the Xenergy team go nuts and start fighting with everyone, BooKoo features their new revolutionary "25oz" and 7 new brands show up claiming to be the next big thing.
    banned

Folk dancing....me.....Lol...I'll see you at the Pony!!!

Originally posted by boodoo:
    The girls from Rock Star are arrested for indecent exposure (remember...this is the South), TTB is found passed out at a local "folk dancing" establishment, The Bull is made a steer by Monster, Chuck Lidell and the Xenergy team go nuts and start fighting with everyone, BooKoo features their new revolutionary "25oz" and 7 new brands show up claiming to be the next big thing.
    This is the "New South" I have traveled the country and dined in the best restaurants and have had to go in numerous strip clubs to do business. Atlanta has the most liberal laws concerning nudity in all the major cities I have been in. In LA you have to be 10ft away from the girl if you have liwour on the premises, DC only one dancer at a time, Atlanta.....How many girls can you fit on your lap at one time!?!?!?! Providing the only ones doing any groping are the girls and not you! LOL
    Whether you think can or think you can\'t, you\'re probably right!

LOL
    May be that's why the Coca Cola Suits are missing the mark with new brands and marketing of those new brands. LOL Too many lap dance lunches. LMAO

[ 01-02-2007, 01:25 PM: Message edited by: Mr Zabe ]
    Don't worry, be happy. Meher Baba

You guys are on crack.

Can't wait for that Georgia Peach....07!!!!
    CJ <br />Business relations

RACKITUP :

posted 01-02-2007 01:15 AM
    Isn't NACS almost a year away?
    Posts: 218 | From: LA | Registered: Jun 2006 | Logged: 70.193.207.71 |

**It's actually in November of 2007 !!

CLIMAX