Bevboard

Has anyone tried this stuff yet? I thought it looked funny all they need now is a Chuck Norris one and everything is complete. haha
    my favorite drinks---<br />bawls, stewart\'s key lime soda, barq\'s root beer, Vault and Surge

Not unless I'm mistaken (I watch his show many times over), it appears to me that he and his family are drinking Red Bull. The last episode showed him eating at Sub Way and drinking from a yellow 12oz can. LOL Subway got their additional plug by placing a 21oz cup of soda pop on Hulk's table.

What's the story?

[ 01-19-2007, 10:37 AM: Message edited by: Mr Zabe ]
    Don't worry, be happy. Meher Baba

I talked to the Sokco guys about the RB being on the show, I will tell you if I did a contract with someone over a beverage I would be very unhappy for what I seen
    CJ <br />Business relations

then they droped 500K on the new Rockey movie that did nothen, not a great choice
    CJ <br />Business relations

Chuck Norris's energy drink will be made of his tears and cure cancer. [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Haven't seen it anywhere, looks like another attempt to hitch an energy drink to a celebrity, which doesn't seem to have worked in the past (cough Steven Segal cough)