Bevboard

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hello Everyone,

I am located in upstate NY. I am in the process of opening a coffee and sandwich restaurant. In the restaurant I want to offer a large variety of energy drinks, a large percentage of our demographic will be college students and young professionals. From local distributors I am only able to purchase a variety of about 10 different brands and I want to carry 40 or 50 brands. Does anyone on this forum know of a resource where I might be able to purchase a large variety of energy drinks for either shipping (online ordering) or pick -up.

Any help you can provide would be appreciated.

Thanks
    Dan

Originally posted by newyorkcolt:
    Hello Everyone,

I am located in upstate NY. I am in the process of opening a coffee and sandwich restaurant. In the restaurant I want to offer a large variety of energy drinks, a large percentage of our demographic will be college students and young professionals. From local distributors I am only able to purchase a variety of about 10 different brands and I want to carry 40 or 50 brands. Does anyone on this forum know of a resource where I might be able to purchase a large variety of energy drinks for either shipping (online ordering) or pick -up.

Any help you can provide would be appreciated.

Thanks
    Dan
    Having your drinks shipped to you will be cost prohibitive, not to mention time consuming for you to place orders online to many different companies.
    Try: Big Geyser-They cover the 5 borroughs and Nassau and Suffolk Counties. I realize this is a little out of your way but they are close and have a nice portfolio.They may also have a small sub in your area that can handle you.
    Whether you think can or think you can\'t, you\'re probably right!

Your post brings up an interesting idea. If it is not already being done, it seems there could be a demand for an online distributor who would mix and match cases of product - build your own samplers, if you will. I seem to vaguely recall seeing something like that in my online travels, but I may be mistaken. Still, it is an interesting idea.

edit: or a soda/beverage of the month club. There are enough EDs about that you could probably even do something specifically with energy/sensation/sports nutrition drinks.

[ 01-26-2007, 02:43 PM: Message edited by: -VV- ]

That is actually what I was hoping for.There are all this wonderful energy drinks available out there but people that want to sell them can't get them, it doesn't make sense.

It would be nice to carry all those brands, but I doubt you'll sell enough of the slower moving ones to warrant the space they'll take up in your backroom and coolers.

Get what is easily available to you, and then tweak your offerings based on what isn't selling, and what customers are asking for.

I would contact www.strivenutritional.com
    They are a NY distributor that offers Regular E-drinks as well as thermogenic beverages. They are our distributor for Hollow Point. Hope this helps.

Thanks for the contact on www.strivenutritional.com looks like that is goona work out!

Colt:

Your best bet would probably be a warehouse club (i.e. Costco) or possibly Wal Mart. I haven't been able to find a cost-effective way of ordering energy drinks online.

You like me... you really like me.... lol !

http://www.timesleader.com/mld/times...t/16532021.htm

I just had to do it....

SPC
    "Who loves you Baby?".....Kojack
    Don't worry, be happy. Meher Baba