Bevboard

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Please any feedback.

With all due respect and seriousness,please either give us an idea of this product or post/past a link. It appears,myself included that we are not familiar with this ED. A picture of the can would be a great help.

Thanks
    Don't worry, be happy. Meher Baba

I have seen this product in Circle K stores through out the South East. It was implemented in their sets at the beginning of last year but I think it has since been discontinued.

Climax Energy Drink, New York,NJ,CT, World-Wide

Mr. Zabe www.kingofenergy.com (Who's Your Daddy) is the direct link and you can get the review from bevnet's full list # 123 on the list.

Hope i helped !!!

CLIMAX

Thanks [img]smile.gif[/img]
    Don't worry, be happy. Meher Baba

Mr. Zabe, Whos your daddy ED is a public company. Symbol is wydy.ob. Looks like its burning up alot of cash to gain new distributors. From what I hear, its not selling through quick enough to regenerate cash flow. They've added some new lines which will help in new product sales but its still burning alot of money. Unless they have an endless whell, they better do something quick. They reported that Sounthern Wine just took on the product in NV but I havent really seen too much out here.

Thank you Brainy.

I checked the stock and it has very small volume and seems stuck around $0.90-$0.75.

We have it here in Utah. I've tried it once, I believe the can was yellow (a mix of pineapple and some other flavor, I can't remember). It was pretty good, as far as I recall.
    Jack's Mom
    "Life is too important to be taken seriously."

There are a few vans running around phoenix, the can is real busy and the drink it's self taste "ok" they are getting into some FA 7/11's and some mom&pops. still there must be doing ok in sales.....
    CJ <br />Business relations