Bevboard

Looks like that time of the year again, are any of you folks going to that show?
    It'll be great to put some faces with these names. I expect alot of new energy drink companies on the floor this year.

I am skipping it this year and going to NACS and the NWBA. They have new rules this year about mixing liquor etc... I am going to see how it goes this year.... see you at NACS.

Hey Sumpoosiecat, sorry we didn't get a chance to see your foxy models this year.
    This years bar show was great as usual but the ED category had less of a presence. I only counted 13 this year compared to double or triple compared to last year.
    Major surprised- Red Bull only had a car and a few cans. Last year RB had a huge bar in a hanger. Didn't see RB cans much at all.
    Ring Leadders- Monster and Rockstar- they both spent alot of money and it looks pretty nice. Rockstar even had a UFC exhibition ring.
    Monster in my opinion had a great Booth. Fun and drew alot of attention. "dunk a chick was cool" m80 was pushed in that show.
    The rest was:
    a few private labelers
    XL
    Liquid Ice
    Roaring Lion
    Whos your Daddy
    Jet Set
    Fever
    Hooters
    Adrenaline
    Battery
    Bonzai

a few more which I can't remember (not intentional) sorry.
    Last edited by Brainy; 03-12-2007 at 12:06 AM.