Bevboard

Page 30 of 31 FirstFirst ... 2028293031 LastLast

this is a scam

I am looking to purchase 5 machines and I am nervous about it. I read on a blog up top that Red bull will give you machine for free to sell their product, does anyone have anything to say about this at all? Has anyone crunched any numbers before purchasing the machines and if so would you mind shearing what you came up with and how it compared to actual sales once you received the machine.. Thanks
    Louisiana

Default I own eight vending machines

At first I got taken to the cleaners... but it is working out now.

Quote Originally Posted by Gotburnt View Post
    At first I got taken to the cleaners... but it is working out now.

How do you get "taken to the cleaners" but things are working out now?
    I thought being "taken to the cleaners" meant you were totally ripped off.
    Whether you think can or think you can\'t, you\'re probably right!

Default It is working out now with the Red Bull Vending

At first I was taken to the cleaners. Or to be more honest, My Dad was taken to the cleaner on a gift that he gave me. My Dad bought these machines from Creative Concepts for a really high price. A few months ago we were contacted by Jack Baumann and we got the vending machines into Wal-Mart. Now they are making sales every day. I have to go fill up the machines twice a week. It is not huge money. But it is ok.

Default Creative Concept People Are Looking at Jail Time

Quote Originally Posted by JP QuikServ Drinks View Post
    i almost bought red bull vending machines from a company called creative concepts.
    I have become pretty good friends (over the phone) with a guy named Jack Baumann who seems to know the Creative Concept situation and they were running a scam and are looking at jail time.

Gotburnt,
    How did Jack get your information? You just found this forum in Jan and your machines are doing awesome? You said you fill your machines twice a week? Come on, thats over 740 cans of Red Bull a week, over 100 cans a day? You say its not huge money but its ok? $372 bucks a machine per week? Come on, The B.S. flag is flying high. What Wal-marts are your machines placed at? I want to come see how well they are doing, I fly for an airline so coming down will not cost me a cent.

Every post I see about Jack is from someone in Florida, The same place this whole scam started.

If what you say is true, you will have no problem proving it to us.
    redbullvendors.com

Default No BS, it is true

Just chatting away online. I do not spend my days here looking to drum up business. I have my Red Bull machines in the local Walmarts and between the few stores I have to drive around at least 2 times per week. Walmart takes 25 cents. The vending machine sells the Red Bull for 2 dollars and I buy the stuff for 1.25. Firstly, do you have a lower price than 1.25? And is it possible to sell a beverage other than Red Bull in the machine? Maybe you would know. Actually I have a pretty good location in the Walmarts and they sell about 40-50 cans per day each machine. Not great money. But it paid for a trip to Las Vegas.

Default Red Bull vending machines

I can help you to understand the Red bull machines and the buisness a little better,if you would like call me at 561-210-5033

Default I agree!

These machines are really only going to do well in a high traffic location, such as the ones that I finnally landed,after a year and a half of sitting on them! I was contacted by a guy that got me into Walmarts!
    Thank God!