Bevboard

Page 31 of 31 FirstFirst ... 21293031

check out what happened to Jack Baumann's web site
    Red Bull Vending Machines in Wal-Mart. It seems Creative Concepts is happening all over again. The phone number at 561 is on that web site as well. SJacobs is probably the dude who is Jack Baumann.

Default I appologize for the Red Bull Vending Machines/Walmart deception

Sjacobs is Jack Baumann in real life and I am the guy who put up the web site Exclusivevending. I worked with Jack in convincing Red Bull vending machine owner to wire money to his Israeli bank account. It only went on for two weeks. Jack had a partial list of Red Vending machine owners and was telemarketing them with some phony story about having an exclusive deal with Wal-Mart.

In the end, only after two weeks, I figured out that it was a con job. He left my home and ripped me off as well. I guess that Jack has to use the list outside the borders of the USA simply because he got the list from being associated with Creative Concepts and would be arrested if he did so within USA borders.

If Jack Baumann ever calls you about your Red Bull vending machine and attempts to convince you to wire money please contact the proper law enforcement authorities.

If any one wants the web site domain name Red Bull Vending Machines in Wal-Mart please contact me as well.
    Last edited by Gotburnt; 01-16-2008 at 03:21 AM.

Default Ron Swedelson

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Swedelson View Post
    The only vending machine I have seen out here in the Bay Area was placed in the Oakland Airport in the Southwest Airlines employees lounge. Southwest occupies all of terminal 1, while pretty much that only place to get Red Bull is all the way over in terminal 2.
    I saw a website called swedelson.com is that you?

If you are starting your own vending business and you were intrerested in selling redbull in redbull vending machines what kind of deal would you hae to work out with red bull?

Quote Originally Posted by Gotburnt View Post
    check out what happened to Jack Baumann's web site
    Red Bull Vending Machines in Wal-Mart. It seems Creative Concepts is happening all over again. The phone number at 561 is on that web site as well. SJacobs is probably the dude who is Jack Baumann.
    Sorry for your troubles. Sounds like Jack B is a real nice guy! NOT

You may want to check your first paragraph that you edited on the website. It seems you implicate yourself in a heroin deal. I read it that Jack wanted you to pay him the $180 bucks for the jacket back out of proceeds you made from selling an employee of yours heroin.
    I am sure this is not the case. But, be careful how you word things.
    Whether you think can or think you can\'t, you\'re probably right!

Can't wait till we get one in my work!

Default Red Bull North America--don't trust em

Anyone considering purchasing Red Bull machines should check this link out

Ripoff Report Search Results: red bull

You are jeapordizing your financial well being if you get tied up with these international outlaws. They are currently being investigated by two Federal Agencies for the scams they were involved in. I look forward to the "Perp Walk" when those crooks are finally dealt with in the way they deserve.