Bevboard

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

I heard today that Monster energy drinks are going to start a vending franchise just like CC did with Red Bull. Anyone else heard this???

I wonder if they will overcharge for the machines the way CC has.

[ 03-15-2006, 05:49 PM: Message edited by: bullman ]

Not sure, I am checking into it with my local distributor tomorrow.

i am interested in this. please keep this thread going if this rumor is in fact true. my bid is $2050 for a large, Red Bull Creative Concepts type machine.
    JP QuikServ Drinks... Your affordable and innovative drink solution!

I'm surprised Monster sells as much as it does. Pop the top on one of those cans and you'll smell it from across the room. Even burps and belches smell like it. Personally, it's way too sugary for me. However, it's a lot better than Full Throttle. I just don't know if I'd invest in a Monster-only machine no matter how good of a deal it may be. I think sooner or later people would get tired of the smell and stop buying it.

Some people say the same about Red Bulls- i personally like monster, though Red Bull a lot more.

Monsters being twice the size, and on our side cheaper than Red Bulls, may prove to be profitable. Although with Red Bulls marketing I wouldn't expect as much sales from monster (but the machines should be cheaper because of this). Also the machine will be bigger (some locations like the small size of the Red Bull machine)

Personally, I'd rather sell Monster in a 2:1 ratio to Red Bull because I make $0.13 more per can. I am setting up to sell both from the same machine.

I can’t find anything on the web about it. But I think it would do better then redbull vending just because of the size if nothing else.

I am considering buying 3 red bull vending machines. Does anyone have any thoughts or words of wisdom?

Hi, I have 6 Red Bull Vending Machines placed in Louisiana and they are doing well. I orignally bought 10 and would like to sell three because of an issue of time. I have flyers, contracts, and lots of advice on how to find great locations. Give me a call if you are interested or your can email me. Thank you.

Sheryle Bernhard