Bevboard

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Those of you that just sit around bashing Creative Concepts or anyone posting anything positive, seriously need to get off your lazy asses and get out there and run your businesses !
    Honestly if you spent half as much time running your vending businesses as you do posting negative comments here you MIGHT and I stress MIGHT have a snowball's chance in hell of suceeding. Creative Concepts sells Red Bull vending machines...which in turn gives you the opportunity to start and run a sucessfull vending business, BUT..HELLO ...you have to WORK to be sucessfull at anything, unfortunately , some of the people on this board thought their machines were going to be delivered "preloaded" with miracles and all they would have to do was push a button and empty the money. As far as the locations companys, I understood from day one that these people are all independant contractors and their services were offered as an "option" only to anyone purchasing machines, It was my choice whether to use any of them or find my own locations. Since I wanted my machines placed within the area I live in, I spent about 3 weeks, before my machines arrived checking with local businesses and had spots for all of them before they even arrived, I check them all once a week and have to refill about every 2 weeks..Its hard work but anything worth having usually is, my next order of 10 machines will be here next week and I have locations waiting , so it is possible, there ARE success stories out here, most of us are just too tired or too busy to write on these boards..Im glad I took a break today to see what all the slackers are doing. I wish you all the best and truly hope you view this as the "WakeUp" call it is meant to be to be !

Right on redbulllady! Well said! I'm right there with you. I found all my own locations and I'm selling cans. Its hard work, but its paying off. Thanks for the post.

BLAH BLAH BLAH.... We've all had enough of you Lepke. from one Jersian to another... SHUT UP and/or GO AWAY!

Lepke, perhaps you should take an english / spelling class instead of force feeding us you opinions and thoughts... i can go over your posts like an english teach, and without doubt you would fail my class! what is an armature??

Originally posted by Emaak:
    Lepke, perhaps you should take an english / spelling class instead of force feeding us you opinions and thoughts... i can go over your posts like an english teach, and without doubt you would fail my class! what is an armature??
    Maybe you should look at your own before being so critical of anothers.
    If what you did yesterday still looks big, you haven't done much today.

are you serious? this guy is just chock full of of negativity and back handed compliments. he doesn't even own machines? he is the one that doesn't belong here. there are plenty of threads on here. why does it bother him so much that we use BevNet too??

I always love how the first post from anyone almost always seem to be like they are selling their companies brand, while trying to seem like an outsider.
    I personaly don't think the Vending for Red Bull type items work that well. I don't sell them, so I am going off of what I have seen and think. Red Bull and other energy drinks are expensive items. Something most people make a point of going to the store for and buying. Its not on a whim cause they see a vending machine. Sodas work because they are cheap and refreshing, they are meant to be thirst quenchers. That is not to say Energy Drink vending locations are all crap. But I am willing to bet that the majority of them are not very good. I work in a building with almost 1200 people, we have Red Bull in 5 of our 12 vending machines. I don't think we even go through 2 cases per week.

If anyone would truly know about the impact of RB vending on here, I think he has just spoken.
    If what you did yesterday still looks big, you haven't done much today.

I feel like I'm sitting in a 12 step program and yes I was in one. I had to sit and listen to people share just so they felt important instead of offering something of substance to help others. I once was asked not to post here unless I had something to add positive or if I flat out disagreed but not to prove anything or that my point was better. BevNet is a great source and it seems that we all need beverages to sell to make a living.

I can relate to that 12 step story. [img]smile.gif[/img]
    Don't worry, be happy. Meher Baba