Bevboard

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Well some of you might know that Creative Concepts of America is no longer in business and they stole a lot of money from a lot of people.

Unfortunately I was one of them, but my plan is to go after Red Bull because they should share some of the responsibility for this scam, so if any of you reading this e-mail lost any money, please contact me, my plan is to hire a lawyer who can represent a bunch of people and go after Red Bull.

My e-mail is karyna_p@yahoo.com

Or if any of you kwow something about this company please contact me

karina

Red Bull hasn't had a business relationship with CC since April.

I have no qualms with Red Bull at all. They promptly informaed me when they decided to stop doing business with CC, they ensured that my pricing would remain intact with my local distributor, and they gave me an avenue to make further machine purchases through my local distributor. I enjoy a good working relationship with RBNA and my local distributor, so I guess I'm not sure what your beef is with RBNA.

If you were starting a class action lawsuit to go after CC, I might lend you an ear. Part of the pricing they set for their machines included exclusive distribution and other "perks" which they can no longer offer. This, in my opinion, entitles the purchases to at least a partial rebate of the purchase price. That, coupled with the fact that they continued to sell the Royal Vendors without any approval or authorization from RBNA after the business relationship was dissolved, even going so far as to offer to buy back machines from operators interested in selling them bac k at a loss and with 50% or so of the purchase amount to be paid in installments. This should have raised red flags for anyone. It's obvious they were attempting to buy back as many machines as they could at 1/3 the price and then quickly resell them to other potential buyers before closing shop and leaving people high and dry.

I'm not sure what you expect to get from RBNA. Your contract was with CC, not RBNA. If you purchased machines while RBNA and CC had a legitimate business relationship, you had no less than two buyback offers. One from CC and one from RBNA. If you purchased your machines in April or later, all I can say is...you probably should have called Red Bull North America to verify their business relationship with CC before sending any money.

Also, this belongs in the vending forum. Thanks.

well, I could sue CC, but they are no longer in business.

I sent my money after Red Bull had ended the contract with CC, Red Bull had my information and they did not contact me to tell me anything about it.

I had no idea

I called CC on 6/28/06 They are still in business so Sue while you can. Everything in their contract with buyers has been violated.
    I Purchased 5 "Brand new machines" and was sent refurbished ones. hmm lets see...Fraud?? I think so. Also does transporting a fraud across state lines make this a federal offense? I was told that the sales office is closed down but the service office is still open. Law Suit? Sign me up...Ancientarts33@aol.com

You may be to late, This is an email that was just sent out. Veruca you must have a pretty good in with RBNA as I have not heard from them. My business partner has talked to them but not me, and yes I have called them. RBNA made us take down our website that CC said was ok to put up?????

We are still looking for locations for our machines with "0" placed so far. We keep running into the same problem with COKE and Pepsi contracts. If you can offer any help please pm me.

Thanks
    redbullvendors.com

We regret to inform you that our company, Creative Concepts of America, Inc. is in the first stage of bankruptcy. Our legal councils information will be sent to you along with all bankruptcy information next week.

All Debts will be settled by a court appointed bankruptcy attorney. The company assets will be handled by the appropriate parties.

Any correspondence before next week will not be responded to.

Regretfully,

Creative Concepts of America, Inc.

Creative Concepts of America,Inc.
    4300 N. University Drive, Suite F-100
    Fort Lauderdale, FL 33351
    Tel: 800-717-0730, Ext. 208 or 217
    Fax: 954-742-9370
    redbullvendors.com

Why did they make you take down your website? Are we all going to have to take down our sites soon?

It has been my experience that when something of this nature happens that if you are going to sue a company that has multiple dealings with other companies , or for that matter, dealings in the near past, you go after everyone. Lawyers will tell you it is the "shotgun" effect. Somebody's going to get hit and hopefully remedy a wrong, no matter how large or small the remedy will be it helps the injured party(of course after attorneys fees)
    That doesn't make it right, it just makes it happen.
    Whether you think can or think you can\'t, you\'re probably right!

As far as getting any money back from CC the best you can hope for is pennies on the dollar. However there is the Issue of Criminal matters. They are not protected by the Bankruptcy law against Felony fraud. I paid for and was told I was buying brand new machines. I paid for brand new machines and was sent used machines. This was fraud on their part, plus transporting this fraud across state lines I beleive makes it a federal Violation. They not only took money but misrepresented themselves, The product (machines) and their relationship with Redbull, again all fraud issues. Mis handling of money will be taken up in court, but has anyone filed CRIMINAL CHARGES against the officers of the company. Maybe a few year behind bars would ease some of our pain. Email if anyone is on board and we can join forces. Ancientarts33@aol.com

Quick Update, Not only has CC filed for Bankruptcy but their doors are locked, desks are gone and the office is empty. Gone like the wind!!