Bevboard

ok.. you know the big coke machines with the 8 slections.. the big buttons like as big as your hands.. well the selection in the one at our wal mart is crazy..
    its like this

coke,coke,coke,coke zero
    dr.pepper,vault,fanta pineapple,powerade blue

sooo... whats the deal.. fanta pineapple if there was any fanta i would think it would be the orange one. and no sprite??? no diet coke??
    3 cokes and a coke zero?? sheesh

Actually, Zero tastes much better than Diet Coke. If given the choice, I would pick Zero every time against Diet Coke.

Zero shares the same recipe as Coke Classic, except for the sweetener. Diet Coke has it's own recipe and is not nearly as good as Zero.

I have dropped Diet Coke from my lineup in favor of Coke Zero.

was this machine in an employee breakroom, or out for the public to purchase? Ay PBG there is a standard set for machines that are in public areas, I am certain this applies to coke as well. But if a machine is in emp breakroom they are set space to sales, There is a machine close by my house that is a 10 select with 2 pepsi, 1 diet, 1 vanilla and 6 dews.
    If what you did yesterday still looks big, you haven't done much today.

public..

Also, was this machine with other Coke machines? Or alone? If it was with other machines, they have the option to put different brands in it.

there was 5 together.. and this one was in the middle. they had 2 pepsi machines on the left. cans then bottles then this machine then fanta machine then sams choice machine