Bevboard

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Any ideas when Monster Energy will roll out a vending program or is there machines available now?

never seen one.
    ive actully never tried monster

never tried:
    Monster, Sobe Adrenaline, Rockstar, Full Throttle. the first i will try will be Full Throttle Blue Demon

There is a Monster vending machine at my local grocery store.

I have yet to see a Monster vending machine around here, but I have seen various coolers in stores for Monster Energy drinks only.
    <a href=\"http://www.cheerwine.com\" target=\"_blank\">www.cheerwine.com</a>

I believe Monster has Vending Machines in Las Vegas in their Tram Stations.

I have seen a few monster machines sporadically placed in and around OKC.

In my opinion, it doesn't really matter what name you have on the side of the vending machine, people are reluctant to put more than a buck in a machine unless they are in a captive enviroment ( i.e. concert hall, sports arena, mall etc.) Energy drink vending is NOT going to be a "get rich" investment.
    If what you did yesterday still looks big, you haven't done much today.

Well, according to the guy on that other thread, all the Red Bull vending people did their research, and concluded they'd get rich (ha).

Vending is a tough business.... the big profit in vending is gum! .25 cents for a gumball that cost about a penny... talk about profit margin.

Hey! I actually agree with SPC about something for once! You're actually a likable character when you're not dissing RB. [img]smile.gif[/img] Bulk vending is probably the best bang for the buck in vending. Add to that the fact that there are less startup costs, the materials are cheaper to buy, take less space, and that nearly everyone can maintain or fix a bulk vendor, and you have a winner. Lower costs, higher profit margins, less maintenance - what's not to like?

edit: With respect to the Monster "vending program". I would, before doing anything else, talk with your local Monster distributor and ask if you can get a display front for your machine. Many distributors carry, or have access to, custom display fronts for vendors you can use to brand a vendor without having the expense and hassle of purchasing a branded vendor. In most cases, access to the branded vendors are not possible through the manufacturer because of arrangements with the beverage company. Most often, they will refer you to your local distributor for machine purchases. I would also STRONGLY suggest you look into 3rd party vending arrangements before buying a branded vendor.

[ 01-26-2007, 02:36 PM: Message edited by: -VV- ]

I haven't a Monster vending machine. But I've seen a Full Throttle vending machine at a local Homeland.