Bevboard


Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: zip fizz ?

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    Westerville Ohio, Las Vegas, Florida !!!
    Posts
    649

    Default zip fizz ?

    Anyone know anything about these guys or try their products?

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Jupiter, Florida, United States
    Posts
    1,575

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SumPoosieCat View Post
    Anyone know anything about these guys or try their products?
    About 2 years ago I was approached by a very aggressive salesman at natural products show about zip fizz. It is a packet of powder that you put into your water for energy. It was OK but I was turned off by the over zealous salesman and his outrageous claims of energy, well being, and focus. It was almost too good to be true. On top of that he wouldn't give me a sample I would have to buy it! I think that was the kicker for me that all he was doing was looking for a sale and was really not interested in building a brand.
    On top of that I couldn't get rid of him because he was constantly hitting on our fitness model working the booth. Good for her she was good at dealing with guys like him.
    Whether you think can or think you can\'t, you\'re probably right!

  3. #3
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Chicago,IL
    Posts
    4,552

    Default

    Like you said,no sample from sales rep then no sale.. When we would buy whole sale T Shirts to sell in our stores,the sales reps knew that we required samples. We wanted to check quality (wash and dry garment, check for color fading ect). A good sample sells one's line much better than some pushy salesman.
    Don't worry, be happy. Meher Baba

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Vienna, VA
    Posts
    127

    Default

    My mother bought it at Costco for me because (at the time) they didn't have Monster. Tried it for a while.

    I'm (truthfully) not a fan of ZipFizz. The product didn't mix completely with the water when I tried it, and when I put it in a bottled water, the reaction caused it to fizzle over the top lip of the bottle.

    The only positive thing I could say about it from a retailer's standpoint is that it has a smaller footprint, which would let you stick it in more places (i.e. impulse buy at the counter). I certainly don't have anything positive to say about it as a consumer.

    I think the small 2-5oz quickshots are a better bet, though. I seem to see them popping up at local convenience stores.

  5. #5

    Default

    To bad there is not a closure with the product in the top of the closure already, so you wouldnt have to pour in yourself!


    Quote Originally Posted by BriGuy20 View Post
    My mother bought it at Costco for me because (at the time) they didn't have Monster. Tried it for a while.

    I'm (truthfully) not a fan of ZipFizz. The product didn't mix completely with the water when I tried it, and when I put it in a bottled water, the reaction caused it to fizzle over the top lip of the bottle.

    The only positive thing I could say about it from a retailer's standpoint is that it has a smaller footprint, which would let you stick it in more places (i.e. impulse buy at the counter). I certainly don't have anything positive to say about it as a consumer.

    I think the small 2-5oz quickshots are a better bet, though. I seem to see them popping up at local convenience stores.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Jupiter, Florida, United States
    Posts
    1,575

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ClosureChick View Post
    To bad there is not a closure with the product in the top of the closure already, so you wouldnt have to pour in yourself!

    What would happen to ll of the "fizz" that i screated once you opened the closure???? Seems to me you would have a similar effect to that of a CSD.
    Whether you think can or think you can\'t, you\'re probably right!

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    1

    Default Zip Fizz

    The best thing my daughter loves it and it works great as a energy booster.
    I like it to... the orange is the best flavor.

  8. #8

    Default

    Sounds trippy. I've never been a fan of water mixins vut i'll try it anyway.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Kemah, Texas
    Posts
    538

    Default comes in a bottle as well

    Zipfizz comes in a large shot type bottle as well. I think it taste ok but the kick is not very potent. Gives you a ton of B12 though.
    banned

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Wisconsin
    Posts
    62

    Default

    They have a variety of shot flavors and they taste pretty good. Not the most energy, but as scum1 pointed out a ton of b-vitamins.

    I have yet to try the powdered samples they sent me. Eventually I will get around to them.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •