Bevboard

Thread: Vault?

Default Vault?

Is vault an actual "energy drink" or just a plain soda? Other than it being disgusting, it doesnt seem to give me energy.

The label says that is an hybrid energy citrus soda, probably because it's high in caffeine...

but I don't find it disgusting... I love it man!... that's such a pity that I only have one bottle left...

It's basically a high-caffeine soda. I believe it has more caffeine than any other Big Three offerings that don't also feature other "energy" ingredients. And I personally think it's delicious - in fact that's really the only reason I drink it.

Just a soda, nothing energy drink about it.

Yep that is right, and Vault is delicioso!!! You are crazy!!!

Just because the person doesn't agree with you doesn't make them crazy. I prefer mt. dew over vault, I wouldn't say that vault is garbage but I do not care for it. Does that make me crazy?
    If what you did yesterday still looks big, you haven't done much today.

I'm sorry if I offended someone by saying "You are crazy". I guess I could have chosen something other than that to say. Just because I said it doesn't mean I think you are crazy. I was just responding to how you said you didn't like Vault in disbelief. Everyone says you are crazy for everything where I am from, so it is just as common as "lol" or anything like that.