Bevboard

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default There Here: 10oz. Glass Pepsi & Sierra Mist!

Good News & Bad News. Good News: Pepsi & Sierra Mist in glass. Bad News: Not 12oz like rumored and not all sugar as promised. Pepsi did not use the Pepsi Natural or Sierra Mist Essence as rumored. They are being bottled at facility (PK) (Says Independant Bottlers). They have crown twist-off caps. I will post some pictures sometime this weekend most likely Sunday.

No Sucrose? Well, Pepsi can just kiss my glass then!

If its ever sold around here, I'm sure I'll at least try it though.

thanks for the update though!!
    -Andy
    Give me some cane sugar real Pepsi in a glass bottle... and not Throwback!

Quote Originally Posted by bigrich View Post
    Good News & Bad News. Good News: Pepsi & Sierra Mist in glass. Bad News: Not 12oz like rumored and not all sugar as promised. Pepsi did not use the Pepsi Natural or Sierra Mist Essence as rumored. They are being bottled at facility (PK) (Says Independant Bottlers). They have crown twist-off caps. I will post some pictures sometime this weekend most likely Sunday.
    Are you sure this isn't separate from Pepsi Natural/Sierra Mist Essence?

I'm not sure of anything, but I can't see them releasing these two flavors in glass now and also Natural & Essence. I'll guess we will have to wait and see.

Default Where?

Hey I am near Indianapolis. Where have you found the 10oz glass. I have found 10oz glass pepsi, Diet Pepsi and Mountain Dew at a Kroger grocery store here in Dayton (2115 E. DOROTHY LANE, KETTERING, OH 45420). Let us know where you have found any of these 10oz glass. Thanks for the update.
    I am looking for Mello Yello in glass bottles and Diet Mello Yello in can or bottle...if you find them let me know where you got them, thank you in advance.

Here is the Pepsi Pic:
    Attached Images Attached Images

Let Me try to post a better picture:

Old VS. New! Left A.D Huesing Davenport's last cane sugar run bottle (12oz.) & returnable. On the right the new 10oz. swirl non-returnable. Note that the old 10oz. returnables were the same height as the 12oz. returnables. The old 10oz. bottles were not as fat as the old 12oz.

Here is the Mist:

Those are a lot different then the ones that we have around here. The ones here are short and fat.
    I am looking for Mello Yello in glass bottles and Diet Mello Yello in can or bottle...if you find them let me know where you got them, thank you in advance.