Bevboard

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Climax Energy Drink, New York,NJ,CT, World-Wide

Default HUNID RACKS !! r u kidding me !!

The COMPANY couldn't come up with a better name like HOMIE DON'T PLAY THAT - JUICE !!! yes i do agree !! you will remember it , but what is the ed category market stating !! IF YOU HAVE THE $$$ AND COME UP WITH A NAME YO THAN YOU CAN GET IT OUT ON THE MARKET !!

GOD BLESS AMERICA !!

CLIMAX
    Lenny

Forgive my white boy middle class suburban soccer dad PG rated lifestyle but does "hunid racks" mean?
    Whether you think can or think you can\'t, you\'re probably right!

Default i'll take a shot at it !!

Quote Originally Posted by greg View Post
    Forgive my white boy middle class suburban soccer dad PG rated lifestyle but does "hunid racks" mean?
    ...I believe it means what the hustlers make , racks of hundreds (hunid's) it pretty much spells out who the drink is intended for right on the can !! THE HUSTLER & WE ARE NOT GOING BACK TO MY YONKERS - NEW YORK DAYS WITH JACKIE GLEASON & PAUL NEWMAN (GOOD MOVIE) IT WAS FILMED NEXT TO MY HOUSE BACK IN THE DAY !!!!

CLIMAX
    L

Default Hunid Racks -100g-the True Meaning From The Website !!

Hunid Racks
    The Energy Drink for the Real Hustler

Where did the name: "Racks" come from? The term Rack comes from black folks in the hood. It is a term that is used daily in the hood. For instance, "How much are you selling your car for? 5 Racks ($5000.00). "How much did your chain cost? 2 racks ($2000.00). A Rack for this, a Rack for that. It's a term people in the streets are very familiar with. It's an old saying, if you can make 100 Racks coming out the hood you have made it big time.

Why use the name 100 Racks? No matter what level you hustle on, whether it be School, Business, Rap, or Real Estate you can achieve the ultimate goal "100 Racks".

Ingredients: carbonated water, high fructose corn syrup, citric acid, taurine, sodium citrate, natural & artificial flavors, glucuronolactone, caffeine, potassium sorbate, sodium benzoate, d-calcium concatenate, guarana extract, panax ginseng extract, inositol, l-carnitine niacinamide, pyridoxine hydrochloride, cyanocobalamin.

The flavor in the ingredients will give you the push you need to hustle on the daily.

CLIMAX
    L

Category success begets stupid me-too products like this.

Default Amen !!

2 that !!

L

Default Where it came from

These slang terms are coming out of a Rap culture that was started by a rapper named E-40. Hyphy, 18-Dummy, Hundid Racks are all from that East Bay Rap culture. It's this years Pimp Juice and Crunk.
    Hyphy is in the top 5 sku's in Bay Area 7-11's. Does nothing for energy, but the suburban white kids love the stuff.

Default ALLPRO thanks for the info...see i just rapped !! hahaha !!

Who said a white 30 something can't rap..OH I CAN WRAP PRESENTS 2 !

call me L-FLEX....L 2 the F-l-e-x,i was vext when my brother was laid to rest !! what is the man upstairs trying to say, why is it that the good always have to pay, the price of a life that has been thrown away, my advice is to cherish life everyday !!!

ok i came out with a demo back in the day..had some of Heavy D's boyz throw it together 4 me & tried a run at the game..but decided 2 go the other route !! I THINK I MISSED MY CALLING !! AT MY COLLEGE THE DEMO WON FIRST PRIZE AND I'LL NEVER FORGET IT ... WE HAD TO PERFORM IT IN A PACKED LUNCH ROOM ....NO WE WHERE NOT DUCKING CHEESE LUNCHES & !!...THE REST IS HISTORY !!

ALLPRO ..SORRY YOU HAD TO READ THAT !! HAHAHA !!

I do have to say that i have heard through the board about hypy briefly than the discussion did die down !! but it is certainly interesting to see what the West Coast comes out with !!!

CHECK YOU OUT IN THE AM YO !!!!!

CLIMAX
    Lenny

Default Climax in da HOUSE!

"Word to the Mutha""

Default wordddd 2 the brother mannnn !!

[QUOTE=AllProDist;352171]"Word to the Mutha""[/QUOTE

AP is in the hizouuuuuuse !! hahahaha !!

HAPPY ST. PATTY'S DAY EVERYONE !!

CLIMAX
    Lenny