Bevboard

Thumbs up Cherry Coke Zero

Ah, today after entering the code on My Coke Rewards, I sipped for the first time, some Cherry Coke Zero. It tastes just like regular Cherry Coke, which I was hoping for. I was never really a fan of Diet Cherry Coke. It, however, actually leaves no aftertaste, which is a big plus. If you need that diet drink with good fruit flavor, Cherry Coke Zero is the way to go!

Quote Originally Posted by cooljdude View Post
    Ah, today after entering the code on My Coke Rewards, I sipped for the first time, some Cherry Coke Zero. It tastes just like regular Cherry Coke, which I was hoping for. I was never really a fan of Diet Cherry Coke. It, however, actually leaves no aftertaste, which is a big plus. If you need that diet drink with good fruit flavor, Cherry Coke Zero is the way to go!
    Your tastebuds need hospitalization! I am amazed how one can compare real cherry flavor with the flavors found in coke products. Try this for an experiment, buy a handful of cherries and regular coke zero, put it in a blender and tell me how it tastes?
    Last edited by illusionh20; 06-22-2007 at 12:14 AM. Reason: spell check!

where did cooljdude say it tasted like real cherrys?
    Inventor of the \"one cheek sneak\"

Quote Originally Posted by cooljdude View Post
    If you need that diet drink with good fruit flavor, Cherry Coke Zero is the way to go!
    Didn't say cherries, but did say fruit.

Cherry Coke Zero is good, I enjoyed it.