Bevboard

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Redline Flavors

Default Redline Flavors

Just wanted to get feedback on the new REDLINE Flavors. We introduced them earlier this month in Grape, Apple, and an Extreme Triple Berry. Has anyone had a chance to try them?
    Whether you think can or think you can\'t, you\'re probably right!

no but i want to try redline xtreme

Flavors ? I have to say this is kind of confusing... Flavors for what?

Redline is a very good tasting product but its not a beverage its just purely for raw energy.... flavors seem to add little.

Now... if you wanted to turn Redline into a beverage and put it in a 16 ounce can.... Now you have a real winner IMO.

Redline already taste great... getting it in grape or apple... ? I think you missed the mark for us Redline fans. Give the consumer options!!! Flavor options are not as important as product and packaging options.

IMO you would do much better with a 16 ounce BEVERAGE.

Default Redline Flavors

The new flavors are awesome. This will give Redline more slots in the coolers. When you add the Redline Extreme, Redline will be getting full shelves in the very competitive Energy Drink Door in every c-store and gas station. I wish they would have done this a year ago.

Don't see it at the smaller 7-11 I usually visit. Will check the larger one.

Is Redline the extra high caffeine brand?

Quote Originally Posted by SumPoosieCat View Post

Redline is a very good tasting product but its not a beverage its just purely for raw energy.... flavors seem to add little.

Now... if you wanted to turn Redline into a beverage and put it in a 16 ounce can.... Now you have a real winner IMO.

Redline already taste great... getting it in grape or apple... ? I think you missed the mark for us Redline fans. Give the consumer options!!! Flavor options are not as important as product and packaging options.

See AllPROS Response.....C'mon man, You know how the beverage business is. More flavors more slots on the shelf.
    BTW, Aren't you the one that was ripping RB for there same old flavoring?
    Consumers want choices!!! Otherwise we would all be drinking plain Coke and Plain Pepsi!

OH I get it...That is you palying devlis advocate again.

Check your PM, I pm'd you about 3 weeks ago but no response.

Climax Energy Drink, New York,NJ,CT, World-Wide

Default Redline flavors !!

greg i agree with you ... consumers want options !!!

HOW DID YOU COME UP WITH THESE FLAVORS ?.....Did you have a state wide survey from Redline's current customers !! or just following the trend and good quench your thirst profile !!

CLIMAX
    L

Quote Originally Posted by climaxenergydrink View Post
    greg i agree with you ... consumers want options !!!

HOW DID YOU COME UP WITH THESE FLAVORS ?.....Did you have a state wide survey from Redline's current customers !! or just following the trend and good quench your thirst profile !!

CLIMAX
    L
    We kept it simple. We thought of a flavor that just about anyone can associate with sometime in their life- We came up with Grape. Grape juice, grape soda, grape kool-aid, grapes, the list goes on. The other we already have a flavor system in place with another product- Apple. That seems to be prefered by women about 3-1 to men.

It's tough hitting the flavors just right because the raws tatse so damned awful.

Smile IMO GJ Greg

Now that's a silly statement SPC, just because it's meant for energy don't mean it can not taste different for different people. Even cough medicine has different flavors and that's because different people like different flavors.

GOOD Job Greg for producing the same extreme energy that can meet different taste profiles to the consumer instead of changing the whole thing around like most of the leading companies have. And SCP to see that you will need to go to the C-store pick up two monsters or rock stars and read them, just incase you might ask. It seems like to have a different taste they have to change the whole thing like they don't have confidence in their brand formula.

something to think about....
    CJ <br />Business relations

beverage

noun
    any liquid suitable for drinking; "

REDLINE is a beverage- the word "Energy" before "drink" is an adjective that describes the beverage.