Bevboard

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Passover Pepsi 2007

How come no one is excited about Pepsi made for Passover? I found 2 liter bottles in Target today, first time I've seen Pepsi in years. It was on an endcap with 2 liter Passover Coke. The cap was white and the wrap was design 005 with HFCS listed as the sweetener.
    Whatcha gonna do mama now that the roast beef is gone?

Are you sure you found KP Pepsi? All of the bottles I've found this year only list Sugar as the sweetener. I would think the label would have to at least say and/or to be legally correct. The Chicago KP Pepsi has a blue cap with the CRC logo on top.

If it was made with HFCS then it was NOT Kosher for Passover!
    Don't worry, be happy. Meher Baba

The end cap display sign said "for Passover" and the symbol on the Pepsi cap was similiar to the symbol on the Passover Coke cap displayed on the shelf below. All other Pepsi caps in the beverage aisle were blue and had a different bottler code than the white cap Pepsi. For some reason even the Diet Pepsi in the display had white bottle caps.

The cap should have a “KP” on it. The regular Pepsi sold the rest of the year will just have a “K”

also, maybe I'm mis-remembering, but I thought that Diet Pepsi couldn't be Kosher because of one of the anti-freezing agents it contains ?
    Give me some cane sugar real Pepsi in a glass bottle... and not Throwback!

As a collector of soft drink items, I invite you to look at this picture on my web site. http://www.usasoda.com/images/pcdiet5aa.jpg
    John C.

Giant Markets in Broome County, NY are advertising Diet Coke 2 liters "Kosher for Passover".

Quote Originally Posted by Android View Post
    also, maybe I'm mis-remembering, but I thought that Diet Pepsi couldn't be Kosher because of one of the anti-freezing agents it contains ?
    There is nothing in diet soda that would prohibit it from being kosher or kosher for Passover.

Quote Originally Posted by Android View Post
    I believe you are talking about the Diet Pepsi slurpie that is kosher, but it is dairy due to one of the anti-freezing agents
    ---AzRocks----