Bevboard

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thumbs up New Daredevil Girl thanks to all of you...

O.K....we took your advice...and updated our Daredevil Girl. Check her out...

DareDevil Energy Drink.com.

Make sure you check out the new Double D - Daredevil add on our Myspace.

www.myspace.com/daredevilenergydrink.

Let us know what you think...

L @ Daredevil
    Last edited by Daredevil; 04-05-2007 at 11:53 PM. Reason: add picture

Lauren,
    I like Double D as well as "Linda" I think that is her name. Linda does have a few stills that make her look extremely ripped, especially in the legs, but for the most part she still posseses feminine qualities.Very sexy and likable.
    DD on the other hand is more main stream. She is shapely but definetly does not portray a hardcore fitness look.

I know I didn't answer your question there but I just threw out some thoughts. It is hard for me to judge these things because being from the Sports Nutrition Industry I am used to and appreciate the look that Linda has while still enjoying a softer look of DD.
    g
    Whether you think can or think you can\'t, you\'re probably right!

Default Double D add and Hard to know which is best...

Greg,

Thanks for your feedback. Yes...I agree it is hard to know why type of model should be the face of an energy drink. The drinks are so frequently used for sports, athletics etc...but are HUGE in main streem as well. We made the choice to go with the younger model because we felt it would hit our demographic in a more positive way.

I think you may have missed the "Double D" add. It is basically only for liquor store accounts. (It's a bit risque') Check out our My Space -www.myspace.com/daredevilenergydrink

It is on the bottom of the page on our My Space. Topless girl holding two cans infront of her chest. Add says, "Grab the Double D" - Daredevil Energy Drink.

The picture is still being edited...so I was hoping to get feedback before we finalized the poster size. LOL...It's to funny!

I just tried to add it as an attachment. Hope it worked...

Thanks again!
    Last edited by Daredevil; 04-24-2007 at 11:41 PM. Reason: added an attachment

I'm confused now. You have the dark haired girl and the mousey blonde. I thought the blonde was the new DD girl.

As far as the DD ad for bars and liqour stores I think you may have an attention getter with that one!
    Whether you think can or think you can\'t, you\'re probably right!

The new DD girl is HOT...I like this one....the can and web site looks awsome. My wife is a huge fan of your drink, she absolutly loves the taste. I enjoy it as well, but have been trying to cut off my dependancy on ED. I hope your drink keeps taking off, as it appears to a beverage with some legs. Hopefuly the distributors up here in Nor. Cal. will start taking to the brand. Its thoes brands that seem like they are going somewere that makes me miss being in the beverage business.

Greg,

Three things to look at:
    1) Previous Daredevil Girl
    2) New softer, younger girl in comparison to older Daredevil Girl
    3) New add for liquor stores, bars etc... Grab a Double D

I hope this is clear. I hate when I am not clear. Sorry...

My main objective is to find out if the new girl is more marketable.

Thanks

I must be way overly tired because I didn't see much of the new girl. I'm assuming she is the blonde on the main page, right?

She's definately more marketable than Linda. Much more youthful, softer, curvier and still defined and toned to justify her sporty image. I feel so bad about the critique of Linda, but thats business I guess. Besides, she might not be the best girl for the job, but she is still amazing looking for her age.

Overall the brand seems to be marketed well. I like the "Lighter Fluid" pun as well as the "grab a double D". Its cute and sexy without being way over the top like some other companies.

Checking out Nats pics on Myspace, she was absolutely gorgeous without all the airbrushing. With those arched eyebrows, she looks surprised in each of the professional photos. Too much face paint...just my opinion

Otherwise, tight body, and yes, Linda did look a little too old for the genre you might be going after. No offense to her...

I like Nats all Natural look she has in the Myspace pics....9 comments, as opposed to any other pic on there.
    Last edited by Soda-MN-Good; 04-22-2007 at 02:12 AM.

Default Photo attached

No Air Brushing on this girl!!! She is 21 and did not need 1 bit of air brushing. That is all her! Can you believe it? Trust me...it's enough to make a girl sick...LOL

Lauren @ Daredevil
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Daredevil; 04-24-2007 at 12:49 PM.

I would have rather been lead to believe it was airbrushed, the different shades in skin tone in her face makes me think of Michael Jackson say mid 90's...

Tanning machine gone haywire...lol

Don't get me wrong, she's a good looking girl, I'm just giving my critique. Maybe my gf makes me watch too much ANTM.