Bevboard

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Pepsi Max Chill

Default Pepsi Max Chill

I just heard that a new Pepsi Max flavor will be released in Sweden these days, it's called Pepsi Max Chill and has a flavor of green apples. What do you guys think of that idea for a flavor? I don't know if it will be released in other countries as well, but Sweden is the first market, and it'll be a limited edition soda, only available in the spring and summer.

Pepsi Max Chill
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Do the Dew!

It's an alright idea for a flavor.

Here we have Pepsi Max but only the regular one... I hope it would be released here too!

it doesn't sound like a natural combination, but you never know. if it tastes good, people will buy it.

Hi Jonsson, I have just sent you a private message

I would definatly try it if it was sold here in the U.S., let us know how it tastes when you try it!
    Last edited by XLS_04; 04-14-2007 at 05:30 AM.

They sell the drink in Finland too, and I love it. I bought three bottles of it before my local store ran out of them. I hope some Pepsi representative sees this and decides to bottle more of it, my favourite Cola. It has a "esanssinen" (I don't know the correct english term for this, probably "essential oily") aftertaste of apple and it also a pretty nice smell of apple.
    Last edited by arz; 04-16-2007 at 04:09 PM.

I have now tried it for the first time myself, it took me a while but finally I decided to give it a try. I like the taste of apples, it was a fresh flavor, so I like this idea. But personally I'm not a big fan of Diet/Light products sweetened with Aspartame (NutraSweet), I would rather prefer a regular Pepsi version of it instead. But I was curious about it and wanted to try it nevertheless, and I do like the apple idea.

I took a picture of a bottle so you can get a better view of what it looks like.

Do the Dew!

thanks for the pic.

i think apples would taste better in sierra mist or mountain dew. it just doesn't seem like it'd go well with cola.

I purchased 4 bottles of Pepsi that were bottled in the Phillipines about a year ago. Pepsi Max was one of them, the other three were Pepsi X energy cola, Pepsi Ice (Ice mint flavor) and Pepsi Fire (says red spike cola, I'm assuming cinnamon). I bought them in 500ml PET. They have all since expired and I don't care to drink flat sodas.

Has anyone else tried these?

I can take some pics if anyone cares...