Bevboard

Default Chicago Pibb Zero sighting

This morning at my local Jewel (Supervalu) grocery store {Mount Prospect,Rand and Central); I saw a whole fridge pack facing of Pibb Zero. I double checked the fridge pack just to make sure. The facing had been shopped so that's a good sign. Party on.
    Don't worry, be happy. Meher Baba

But what was the date on the Pibb Zero??? Great find though.
    I am looking for Mello Yello in glass bottles and Diet Mello Yello in can or bottle...if you find them let me know where you got them, thank you in advance.

It was a very well merchandised store. I did not look at the date but take it from me a soda pop freak, I saw 5 shinny (slick looking) fridge packs of Pibb Zero. In my arm chair opinion, those fridge packs were very fresh.

The entire soda pop section was amazingly merchandised. I was very impressed.
    Don't worry, be happy. Meher Baba

I bought a 12-pack of this last summer just to have as a collectible item-- is it any good?

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Zabe View Post
    It was a very well merchandised store. I did not look at the date but take it from me a soda pop freak, I saw 5 shinny (slick looking) fridge packs of Pibb Zero. In my arm chair opinion, those fridge packs were very fresh.

The entire soda pop section was amazingly merchandised. I was very impressed.
    Yeah old fridgepacks usually stick out like a sore thumb. I can often spot out of dates just by glancing at them.

A ordered some Pibb Zero off eBay when it first came out. Good stuff.