Bevboard

Default DareDevil Energy Drink New Design

I see the mean looking "devil" has been removed from the new design.

The slogan "Living on the edge" is correct, but I feel the packaging fails to associate or portray any risk taking. As for the the actual word "daredevil" it stretches to much across the facing. I think the graphics can be improved to make it connect to the actual name and make it look more "premium" looking.

No idea why that cheap and nasty looking ribbon is used to capture the words
    "Energy Drink". Is it a snake?

Quote Originally Posted by illusionh20 View Post

The slogan "Living on the edge" is correct, but I feel the packaging fails to associate or portray any risk taking. As for the the actual word "daredevil" it stretches to much across the facing. I think the graphics can be improved to make it connect to the actual name and make it look more "premium" looking.

Dew doesn't have any kamikaze snowboarders on its can, but it seems to have the "EXTREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEME" category nailed down with its ads.

I for one think it's losing it's EXTREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEME edge to the energy drinks, TO THE EXTREEEEEME.

I think you might mean RED DEVIL energy drink. It has a devil on the can. We are Daredevil - no association. Good Luck to you...

Ooooops sorry, got confused!

So the daredevil has the tail that is symbolic of the devil.

It looks like the Devil Energy drink has no tail and the daredevil energy drink has no Devil.

I am wondering why your wishing me luck? I am trying to make sense of your product, so do i need "luck" to understand it?

Ooooops sorry, got confused!

So the daredevil has the tail that is symbolic of the devil.

It looks like the Devil Energy drink has no tail and the daredevil energy drink has no Devil.

I am wondering why your wishing me luck? I am trying to make sense of your product, so do i need "luck" to understand it?

Just being friendly...here are a few more closings...you can pick the one that you like best.

Wish you well
    Have a good week
    Kind Regards
    Have a good one
    Good luck to you...

Take Care,
    Lauren
    Last edited by Daredevil; 04-18-2007 at 01:23 AM. Reason: spelling