Bevboard

Default Bouncz Energy Drink

Ok since I come from Australia, I am curious about this Energy Drink in a keg.

Does it taste good?

How much Caffeine has it got?

I've never heard of it. If Australian labeling is like American (ingredient order is based on how much is in the drink), you can compare where caffeine is to other ingredients that are listed on the nutrition label.

Quote Originally Posted by BriGuy20 View Post
    I've never heard of it. If Australian labeling is like American (ingredient order is based on how much is in the drink), you can compare where caffeine is to other ingredients that are listed on the nutrition label.
    Looks like it is coming in a can soon.

bouncz

Default Tastes Great!

So far so good with BouncZ- Testing the waters with the kegs and things are off to a great start!

Cans coming soon for retail!

I think you hit a segment of the market on the head, if you look at other mixers at the gas pump it makes sense to have an energy drink available, I never like coke coming from the gas mix, but when you have no choice at a bar you accept it.

I think we covered this "fountain" style of energy drink. I believe, and correct me if I am wrong, that to put an ED on a fountail it would have to be less intense do to the nature of disoension. i.e. 20oz, 32oz, Bog gulp, etc. The liabiltiy issue would be just to great to have a high potency ED that is self serve.
    I know you can say the same about someone just buying 12 cans of ED but for some reason there seems to be a difference in my mind.
    Whether you think can or think you can\'t, you\'re probably right!