Bevboard

Default What was your favorite Coca cola can design?

Mine was the can with the diamods on it in the 1960s.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Smile

mine was back in the early 90s (i think), where the wave intersected with the coca-cola script... it sort of "flowed" through it. i still see that design on some trucks.

i liked the last design too though. very dynamic.

I liked the red/white diamond pattern too.

Mine were the one of the 70's and 80's, the one of the 90's and the current can design...

Id say the early - mid 90s one as well, the ribbon looked great going thru the coca-cola wordmark. Also the current one thats being replaced was good as well.
    Worst one i'd say would be the 99 - 02 look, the bursting cap label, it was too clutter, also the one before that, basically the 2 non ribbon ones from the late 90s- early 00s

They were before my time, but I like the diamond ones the best, too.

The simple 70's cans were good, too. The gunked-up 90's cans were the worst.

Cool

what's interesting is that, even though most of us didn't like that period of labels, weren't those among coca-cola's best years...? i wonder if it's related at all...
    Quote Originally Posted by PepsiBlue View Post
    Id say the early - mid 90s one as well, the ribbon looked great going thru the coca-cola wordmark. Also the current one thats being replaced was good as well.
    Worst one i'd say would be the 99 - 02 look, the bursting cap label, it was too clutter, also the one before that, basically the 2 non ribbon ones from the late 90s- early 00s